- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Registration is now open for the 2018 Automation Fair, hosted by Rockwell Automation and members of its global PartnerNetwork program.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers President Dennis Slater issued the following statement opposing the continued escalation of trade tensions with China as a result of the Trump administration’s plan to move forward with $200 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods.
One year ago, Premium AEROTEC, Daimler, and EOS jointly initiated the NextGenAM project to develop the basis of a future system for series production using 3D printing technologies. Now, the first pilot plant has been put into operation at Premium AEROTEC in Varel, northern Germany – a key milestone.
On 1st July, Dr Stefan Kruppa took over as head of the recently established "Smart Machines" business unit of KraussMaffei Group.
PTC Inc. and Rockwell Automation have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for a strategic partnership.
BOFA International, global leaders in fume and dust extraction technology, has appointed David Case as Commercial Product Manager to support the company’s continuing rapid expansion.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has worked with leading robotic equipment manufacturers since the first inception of the technology back in the 1960s.
A fleet of JCB machines will be in pole position for trackside support when this weekend’s Formula One French Grand Prix revs into action.