- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
On 1st July, Dr Stefan Kruppa took over as head of the recently established "Smart Machines" business unit of KraussMaffei Group.
PTC Inc. and Rockwell Automation have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for a strategic partnership.
BOFA International, global leaders in fume and dust extraction technology, has appointed David Case as Commercial Product Manager to support the company’s continuing rapid expansion.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has worked with leading robotic equipment manufacturers since the first inception of the technology back in the 1960s.
A fleet of JCB machines will be in pole position for trackside support when this weekend’s Formula One French Grand Prix revs into action.
Hyva, a leading global provider of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries, has signed a new exclusive dealership sales agreement with Viel Carrocerias S.L. on 25th April 2018.
Human expertise and artificial intelligence will combine when BOFA showcases its latest innovations in laser fume extraction in Hall 4 Stand 4D19 at the LASYS trade show in Stuttgart, Germany from 5th – 7th June.
Canada has a new 3D design engineering and additive manufacturing powerhouse. Javelin Technologies and Cimetrix Solutions have merged to boost service to their 6,000 customers who drive innovation in every sector of the Canadian economy.