- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
ZF has premiered at Hannover Messe its ZF Innovation Forklift – a highly automated, electrified and fully networked forklift truck.
Weir has entered into a binding agreement to acquire ESCO Corporation, a US company based in Portland, Oregon, for an equity value of $1.051 million and an estimated enterprise value of $1.285 million.
Haskel, a leading manufacturer of high-pressure products, will share its newest advancements in hydrogen technologies at the Hannover Messe Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Batteries Group Exhibit in Germany, 23rd – 27th April.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions is presenting a variety of new materials at the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference from 8th – 12th April in St. Louis, Missouri.
Rolls-Royce has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell L’Orange, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, to Woodward Inc, for an enterprise value of €700 million.
Scania is due to provide Kobelco with low-emissions industrial engines that will be used to power its new models of the 300t hydraulic crawler cranes.