- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Canada has a new 3D design engineering and additive manufacturing powerhouse. Javelin Technologies and Cimetrix Solutions have merged to boost service to their 6,000 customers who drive innovation in every sector of the Canadian economy.
Transvac Tank Jet Mixers have been successfully adopted for in-tank mixing throughout the Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and Waste Water industries.
This year, Liebherr has exhibited its high-performance components and solutions at the world's leading trade show for industrial technology in Hannover.
ZF has premiered at Hannover Messe its ZF Innovation Forklift – a highly automated, electrified and fully networked forklift truck.
Weir has entered into a binding agreement to acquire ESCO Corporation, a US company based in Portland, Oregon, for an equity value of $1.051 million and an estimated enterprise value of $1.285 million.
Haskel, a leading manufacturer of high-pressure products, will share its newest advancements in hydrogen technologies at the Hannover Messe Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Batteries Group Exhibit in Germany, 23rd – 27th April.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions is presenting a variety of new materials at the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference from 8th – 12th April in St. Louis, Missouri.