- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Midlands-based BCS Group has installed a Zünd G3 precision cutting machine to boost productivity at its 10,000sq.ft facility in Walsall.
The Cartwright Group, multi-award-winning trailer and commercial vehicle body manufacturer, has driven up productivity and efficiency at its South Manchester production facility by making an extensive investment in a fully programmable robotic welder.
A new senior appointment has been announced by BOFA Americas to meet the increasing demand for the company’s industrial dust and fume extraction technology.
National Mining Services recently purchased five ultra-class haul trucks, which will go to work at Peak Downs Mine in Central Queensland.
An ultra-modern furnace in ArcelorMittal Gent's Sidgal 3 hot dip galvanising line was officially inaugurated on 8th November 2018 in the presence of Honorary Governor Jan Briers.
Zünd UK recently attended the Advanced Engineering show at NEC Birmingham and successfully demonstrated how its precision cutting systems can increase productivity and flexibility and maximise profits for customers across a wide variety of business sectors.
Known for their highly innovative USA built CNC cutting solutions, MultiCam will be showcasing four different cutting technologies at FABTECH in Atlanta, Georgia on 6th - 8th November 2018.
The Simotics HV C air-cooled range from Siemens completes the Simotics HV C platform for compact high-voltage motors up to 3.2 megawatts (MW).