- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Weir has entered into a binding agreement to acquire ESCO Corporation, a US company based in Portland, Oregon, for an equity value of $1.051 million and an estimated enterprise value of $1.285 million.
Haskel, a leading manufacturer of high-pressure products, will share its newest advancements in hydrogen technologies at the Hannover Messe Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Batteries Group Exhibit in Germany, 23rd – 27th April.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions is presenting a variety of new materials at the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference from 8th – 12th April in St. Louis, Missouri.
Rolls-Royce has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell L’Orange, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, to Woodward Inc, for an enterprise value of €700 million.
Scania is due to provide Kobelco with low-emissions industrial engines that will be used to power its new models of the 300t hydraulic crawler cranes.
SANY has announced the appointment of Equipment Depot as its primary distribution partner for the Americas market.