- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Almost precisely ten years after the ceremonial opening of the Development and Testing Centre in Wörth am Rhein, Mercedes‑Benz Trucks will invest about another €50 million in the centre of competence for the development work on commercial vehicles.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the first SUV in the brand's history, holds the record for its segment, having completed the 20.832 km of the Nordschleife in 7 minutes 51.7 seconds.
Supporting the slogan "We live diversity!", Daimler will be participating in 17 Pride parades and events all over the world.
Boeing has announced its investment in Kittyhawk, a company offering a unified approach to the safe operation of commercial unmanned aircraft systems.
Fidel López Soria has been appointed CEO of Ferrovial Services, to replace Santiago Olivares, who has decided to leave the company to pursue new professional endeavours. They will work together over the next few months to ensure a smooth hand-over.
IVECO BUS, a brand of CNH Industrial N.V has won a contract to supply RATP (the state-owned Parisian public transport operator) with its 18-metre articulated buses designed to run on compressed natural gas or biomethane.
Bombardier has announced that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) for up to 18 Global 6500 and Global 7500 business jets with HK Bellawings Jet Limited, a leading aircraft management company based in Hong Kong.