- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
CoreRFID is rolling out a system of tags and readers for Network Rail, which owns and runs Britain’s railway network.
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
The Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and their partners in a pilot programme that is laying the groundwork for an Unmanned Aircraft Systems traffic management system successfully demonstrated how such a system can work in the future.
From May 2020, Mercedes‑Benz will deliver a total of 130 Citaro hybrid low-floor city buses to the Romanian capital.
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.
Singapore Airlines has debuted its nonstop service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Singapore.
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia, New York City and Los Angeles.