- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The A330neo is demonstrating its capabilities as the newest member of Airbus’ proven and highly-reliable twin-engine A330 Family, with flight testing continuing ahead of its planned service entry in Summer 2018.
The Berlin-based e-mobility specialist Hubject has developed a solution, which enables customers to access charging stations by means of a digital certificate: Plug&Charge via the international standard ISO 15118.
Bane NOR, the state-owned agency responsible for the Norwegian national railway infrastructure, has contracted Siemens to upgrade the signalling equipment of the entire Norwegian rail network to the European Train Control System.
The moovel lab, a research arm of the moovel Group, a mobility subsidiary of Daimler, has presented its new Beat The Traffic X project, an online game that allows players to playfully transform vehicles into other elements.
After 70 years of all-terrain adventures and global expeditions, Land Rover has once again taken the Defender to new heights.
Boeing through its subsidiary Tapestry Solutions has announced that its Enterprise Sensor Integration (ESI) software platform has gone live at BAE Systems' Nashua, New Hampshire, facility.
A worn valve cap in the middle of the Icelandic ice desert, a gear lever broken off in the depths of the Brazilian jungle or a split oil sump in the hamada: this kind of problem often leads to a lengthy interruption if not the end of a motorcycle tour or a long-distance trip on two wheels.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp, has announced that JetBlue Airways has selected the Geared Turbofan™ engine to power an additional 45 Airbus A320neo family aircraft.