- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Alstom has performed ten days of tests of the Coradia iLint hydrogen fuel cell train on the 65 kilometres of line between Groningen and Leeuwarden in the north of the Netherlands.
Jacobs has been awarded a framework contract by the Swedish Transport Administration to provide strategic consultancy services for the new high-speed railway lines planned between Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö in Sweden.
Customers using London Overground routes from Cheshunt, Chingford and Enfield Town into London Liverpool Street have begun to benefit from a boost in capacity, as the first of the new state-of-the-art trains were introduced.
The Koenigsegg Gemera, the world’s first Mega-GT and Koenigsegg’s first four-seater, has made its world debut.
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have developed the world’s first predictive ICT Connected Shift System.
The BMW Group has chosen AkzoNobel to be a trusted supplier of vehicle refinish products and services to a large part of its distribution network around the world.
McLaren Racing’s 2020 Formula 1 car has raced into view ahead of the new season, with AkzoNobel again supplying high-tech coatings technology for the stylish MCL35.