- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Okuma meets the special demands of the automotive industry with its double column machining centres, which provide high precision during the manufacturing of large parts.
In an innovative first, engineers developing the HS2 super-hub at Old Oak Common in north-west London are proposing plans to tap heat from the brakes and engines of high-speed trains to heat water and power central heating of up to 500 new homes that could be built nearby.
Raytheon is combining its secondary airport surveillance radar with a primary airport surveillance radar made by the German company Hensoldt.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has been selected as preferred bidder for Network Rail’s £1.5 billion Central Track Alliance contract.
Hull Trains gave its passengers and local key stakeholders a glimpse into the future of rail travel when a test version similar to its new £60 million fleet visited the city.
ABB CEO Ulrich Spiesshofer has congratulated Formula E chairman and founder Alejandro Agag on the continued success of the ABB Formula E Championship, with the presentation of a specially commissioned pit board to mark the series’ 50th race.
Singapore has tested out what it claims to be the world’s first full size, autonomous electric bus in partnership with Volvo.