- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Located on the southern shore of San Francisco Bay in Silicon Valley, and with more than one million inhabitants, San José is the third biggest city in California.
Lockheed Martin has launched a new digital curriculum for high-school students, parents and educators as part of Generation Beyond, its free, online STEM education program used in thousands of U.S. classrooms.
Siemens Mobility is launching a field test for autonomous driving at the Siemens campus in Munich-Perlach, Germany.
Boeing delivered the first 787-9 Dreamliner for Shanghai-based Juneyao Airlines. The new, super-efficient Dreamliner will also be the first wide-body commercial jet operated by a privately-held Chinese airline.
Half of the UK’s SMEs feel that the proposed third runway at Heathrow is the right decision for the UK, despite nearly three in five saying it won’t bring them any direct benefit, a survey of 900 businesses conducted on behalf of Close Brothers Asset Finance reveals.
Boeing projects air cargo operators will need more than 2,600 freighters over the next two decades to keep up with increasing global freight traffic, which is expected to double with 4.2% growth annually.
Eurovia, the VINCI subsidiary specialising in transport infrastructure and urban development, in collaboration with VINCI Autoroutes, has recently achieved the world’s first “fully recycled road”.