- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Eurostar trains have continued to stop at Ashford International Station from April 2018 thanks to new signalling upgrades installed by Amey, a spokesperson has announced.
Raytheon Company and the Ontario International Airport Authority broke ground recently on a hangar that will house Raytheon's flying testbed platform.
The MTU Hybrid PowerPack from Rolls-Royce could be used on the Lake Constance Belt Railway and thus simultaneously provide environmentally friendly, economic and reliable rail operations even before electrification of the line.
Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, has announced the launch of the 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge.
Boeing has announced it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire KLX Inc to enhance its growing services business.
CSX Director of Construction Engineering Charles Bailey was presented with the Association of American Railroads’ John H. Chafee Environmental Excellence Award for his career contributions to elevating environmental standards in rail construction and design processes.