- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.
Transnet has launched a 375-wagon manganese train, a production train with the most number of wagons in the world.
Daimler Trucks & Buses, one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers, pursues a sustainable corporate strategy and aims to offer only new vehicles that are CO2-neutral in driving operation in the triad markets of Europe, Japan and NAFTA by 2039.
Scania has presented its new generation buses for city and suburban operations.
Mercedes-Benz further increased its brand value, and is once again the world’s most valuable luxury automotive brand.
Volvo Cars has introduced the XC40 Recharge, the company’s first ever fully electric car and the first model to appear in its brand new Recharge car line concept.
During the initial phase, private car owners and heavy-duty vehicle drivers can refuel with renewable diesel at one station in Tallinn, at Kadaka tee 60, Tallinn.