- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Qatar Railways Company announced that it received the first batch of the Doha Metro trains on the evening of 19 August 2017 at Hamad Port from Japan after 21 days at sea since their departure from Kobe Port. The batch includes four out of a total of 75 trains that will serve the Doha Metro project. The remaining trains will arrive as scheduled to start the testing process and be ready in time for the first phase of operations by 2020.
Strategic acquisition expected to provide new growth opportunities, expand geographic reach.
Mercedes-Benz Trucks has taken 3D printing a stage further: the first printed spare part made of metal, a thermostat cover for truck and Unimog models from older model series, has passed all the stages of the stringent quality assurance process at Mercedes-Benz smoothly, and is now celebrating its premiere.