- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Fans of Formula 1 are revving up with excitement after the McLaren Formula 1 team recently unveiled its racing livery for the 2018 season, which was created using the latest superior coatings technology supplied by AkzoNobel.
The technology company Continental announced the construction of a new manufacturing plant in Hungary to expand its automotive electronics production footprint. Continental currently has six plants and a tire sale and logistic centre in Hungary.
Amey has taken over a number of key rail contracts that were previously run by Carillion, including IP Central Panel work for East Coast mainline and Midland Main Line, Crossrail (Old Oak to Paddington Area), Plain Line Track Renewals and the North West Electrification Programme.
Till Oberwörder has been named as the new Head of Daimler Buses and Chief Executive of EvoBus GmbH as of 1st April 2018.
Alongside the A-Class, the G-Class and the new four-door Mercedes-AMG GT Coupé, highlights at this year's Geneva Motor Show include the world premiere of the new C-Class in Saloon and Estate guise with new petrol and diesel engines, and as plug-in hybrid models.
Network Rail’s Western route today published its ambitious five-year plan to operate, maintain and renew the region’s railway over the five years to 2024.