- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, has announced the launch of the 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge.
Boeing has announced it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire KLX Inc to enhance its growing services business.
CSX Director of Construction Engineering Charles Bailey was presented with the Association of American Railroads’ John H. Chafee Environmental Excellence Award for his career contributions to elevating environmental standards in rail construction and design processes.
Daimler Trucks is introducing the Freightliner Econic SD, a special truck for municipal requirements, to the North American market.
The A330neo is demonstrating its capabilities as the newest member of Airbus’ proven and highly-reliable twin-engine A330 Family, with flight testing continuing ahead of its planned service entry in Summer 2018.
The Berlin-based e-mobility specialist Hubject has developed a solution, which enables customers to access charging stations by means of a digital certificate: Plug&Charge via the international standard ISO 15118.
Bane NOR, the state-owned agency responsible for the Norwegian national railway infrastructure, has contracted Siemens to upgrade the signalling equipment of the entire Norwegian rail network to the European Train Control System.
The moovel lab, a research arm of the moovel Group, a mobility subsidiary of Daimler, has presented its new Beat The Traffic X project, an online game that allows players to playfully transform vehicles into other elements.