- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Whether you prefer a window seat, want a sneak peak in first class, or like to know where the nearest toilets are, Hull Trains’ customers can now take a 360 virtual tour inside its new Paragon trains.
Mercedes-Benz delivered the 55,555th Citaro urban bus of the successful model series.
Kia Motors Corporation has celebrated its 10th anniversary of vehicle production in West Point, Georgia, U.S.A.
The first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro city buses were handed over on 18th November 2019 to ESWE Verkehr in Wiesbaden.
Stadler and San Bernardino County Transportation Authority signed the first ever contract to supply a hydrogen-powered train to run in the United States.
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.
Transnet has launched a 375-wagon manganese train, a production train with the most number of wagons in the world.
Daimler Trucks & Buses, one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers, pursues a sustainable corporate strategy and aims to offer only new vehicles that are CO2-neutral in driving operation in the triad markets of Europe, Japan and NAFTA by 2039.