- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
VINCI Airports has signed an agreement to acquire from current shareholders an effective 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport.
Daimler is taking the next step towards securing its CASE corporate strategy.
One of the world’s leading female racing drivers, Simona De Silvestro, is to become a global ABB ambassador for pioneering technology leader ABB for season 5 of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship, the world’s first fully electric FIA motorsport series.
Boeing has delivered the first 787-9 Dreamliner for Royal Air Maroc, introducing a second member of the super-efficient Dreamliner family to the airline's fleet.
Mitie has become the first major Facilities Management company to announce it will launch an electric fleet.
The planned joint mobility company with the BMW Group is expected to be established at the beginning of next year.
Ford Motor Company has announced the completion of a saliency assessment, conducted in line with the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework.
The world’s biggest trial of commercial electric vehicles has been given the green light by UK energy regulator Ofgem, bringing together leading power, technology, fleet and transport companies to test and implement the best approaches to the EV rollout for commercial enterprises.