- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Daimler and Baidu have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding to enhance their Sino-German cooperation in these strategic fields.
Hyundai Motor has announced a multi-year partnership with AS Roma, becoming the global automotive partner of the club. The Hyundai logo will be presented on the back of the famous red and gold jersey in all domestic competitions from next season until 2021.
From 2021 Daimler Trucks is bringing together the corporate units based in the Stuttgart region to work at a single location.
Rolls-Royce has welcomed funding from the UK Government which will enable it, together with new partner YASA, to carry out ground-breaking research aimed at accelerating the adoption of all-electric propulsion in aviation.
Boeing and DHL have announced that the leading international express carrier has placed an order and commitment for 14 Boeing 777 Freighters, and purchase rights for 7 additional freighters.
Boeing and Embraer have announced they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to establish a strategic partnership that positions both companies to accelerate growth in global aerospace markets.
Sportiness is in the DNA of each generation of the Mercedes-Benz SL. This was demonstrated by the vehicles from the outset with their successes in the world of motorsport.