- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
BP Ventures has invested $20 million in ultra-fast charging battery developer StoreDot. The innovative battery technology company has targets to charge electric vehicles in five minutes
Eurostar trains have continued to stop at Ashford International Station from April 2018 thanks to new signalling upgrades installed by Amey, a spokesperson has announced.
Raytheon Company and the Ontario International Airport Authority broke ground recently on a hangar that will house Raytheon's flying testbed platform.
The MTU Hybrid PowerPack from Rolls-Royce could be used on the Lake Constance Belt Railway and thus simultaneously provide environmentally friendly, economic and reliable rail operations even before electrification of the line.
Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, has announced the launch of the 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge.
Boeing has announced it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire KLX Inc to enhance its growing services business.