- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Daimler and BYD Automotive Industry Co, Ltd have launched the new DENZA 500 battery electric vehicle from their joint venture, Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co, Ltd Engineered and produced in and for China, the new DENZA 500 offers Chinese customers a comprehensive upgrade through a refreshed exterior design and extended electric range.
Rolls-Royce today welcomed Business Secretary, Greg Clark, to Derby to celebrate the start of work on its new testbed facility.
The press trial drive of the fourth generation of the Setra double-decker S 531 DT is taking place in Valencia in Spain and takes in around 150 kilometres along the coast as well as into the mountainous region behind.
Boeing has expanded its commercial Pilot Development Program with the addition of Okay Airways to its growing customer list.
At the Geneva Autosalon from 8th to 18th March, Audi, Italdesign and Airbus are presenting “Pop.Up Next”, an entirely electric, fully automatic concept for horizontal and vertical mobility.
TERRATEC has announced the on-time delivery of a further four new 6.56m diameter Earth Pressure BalanceTunnel Boring Machines (EPBMs) for the ongoing expansion of Istanbul’s Metro system, in Turkey, following several recent factory acceptance tests. These EPBMs bring the current number of TERRATEC machines working simultaneously in the city up to a total of seven.
Daimler Buses sold 28,700 buses and bus chassis worldwide in 2017 (2016: 26,200).