- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
CSX Director of Construction Engineering Charles Bailey was presented with the Association of American Railroads’ John H. Chafee Environmental Excellence Award for his career contributions to elevating environmental standards in rail construction and design processes.
Daimler Trucks is introducing the Freightliner Econic SD, a special truck for municipal requirements, to the North American market.
The A330neo is demonstrating its capabilities as the newest member of Airbus’ proven and highly-reliable twin-engine A330 Family, with flight testing continuing ahead of its planned service entry in Summer 2018.
The Berlin-based e-mobility specialist Hubject has developed a solution, which enables customers to access charging stations by means of a digital certificate: Plug&Charge via the international standard ISO 15118.
Bane NOR, the state-owned agency responsible for the Norwegian national railway infrastructure, has contracted Siemens to upgrade the signalling equipment of the entire Norwegian rail network to the European Train Control System.
The moovel lab, a research arm of the moovel Group, a mobility subsidiary of Daimler, has presented its new Beat The Traffic X project, an online game that allows players to playfully transform vehicles into other elements.
After 70 years of all-terrain adventures and global expeditions, Land Rover has once again taken the Defender to new heights.
Boeing through its subsidiary Tapestry Solutions has announced that its Enterprise Sensor Integration (ESI) software platform has gone live at BAE Systems' Nashua, New Hampshire, facility.