- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
A worn valve cap in the middle of the Icelandic ice desert, a gear lever broken off in the depths of the Brazilian jungle or a split oil sump in the hamada: this kind of problem often leads to a lengthy interruption if not the end of a motorcycle tour or a long-distance trip on two wheels.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp, has announced that JetBlue Airways has selected the Geared Turbofan™ engine to power an additional 45 Airbus A320neo family aircraft.
Marking the launch of the new A-class and continuing the partnership with TIDAL, Mercedes-Benz is excited to launch the new ad campaign featuring TIDAL artist-owner and global superstar Nicki Minaj.
With one year to go until the UK leaves the EU, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has set out its priorities to assure the UK automotive industry’s future success.
In 2010, Groupe PSA launched the Excellent Plant programme: Invest, Modernise, Sustain.
Govia Thameslink Railway passengers have ridden the UK’s first self-drive mainline train in a major milestone for the industry.
Boeing and All Nippon Airways have announced the Japanese carrier has placed a new order for two 777 Freighters valued at $678 million according to list prices.