- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing has expanded its commercial Pilot Development Program with the addition of Okay Airways to its growing customer list.
At the Geneva Autosalon from 8th to 18th March, Audi, Italdesign and Airbus are presenting “Pop.Up Next”, an entirely electric, fully automatic concept for horizontal and vertical mobility.
TERRATEC has announced the on-time delivery of a further four new 6.56m diameter Earth Pressure BalanceTunnel Boring Machines (EPBMs) for the ongoing expansion of Istanbul’s Metro system, in Turkey, following several recent factory acceptance tests. These EPBMs bring the current number of TERRATEC machines working simultaneously in the city up to a total of seven.
Daimler Buses sold 28,700 buses and bus chassis worldwide in 2017 (2016: 26,200).
Duke Royalty Limited, a provider of alternative capital solutions to a diversified range of profitable and long-established businesses in Europe and abroad, has announced that it has entered into a £9 million royalty financing agreement with Trimite Global Coatings Limited, a Birmingham-based specialist coatings manufacturer established in the 1940s.
Volvo Cars will showcase the 1967 Volvo 1800 S once owned by Sir Roger Moore and featured in television’s ‘The Saint’ at the Volvo Cars Heritage stand at Techno-Classica Essen, Germany, March 21-25.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. has announced that it will participate in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show.