- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Honeywell and LG Electronics Inc. signed a memorandum of understanding to develop a unique automotive software technology and infrastructure solution to address threats associated with the increase in vehicle connectivity technology.
Tata Motors has partnered with ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council), NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation) and NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme), for various skill development programs in the automotive sectors166 trainees (94 boys and 72 girls) as a pilot batch at Pune plants of Tata Motors have been awarded the ASDC Certification in automotive assembly skills and similar assessments are being conducted in Tata Motors Sanand Plant.
Volkswagen Group officially opened Future Centre Asia today, one of three such centres worldwide that will take a whole new approach to envisioning people’s mobility needs of the future and creating visionary solutions.
The largest British logistics company is upgrading its fleet with another 100 Mercedes-Benz Actros tractor units featuring the latest, cutting-edge safety technology.
Adient, plc and Boeing have announced the formation of Adient Aerospace, a joint venture that will develop, manufacture, and sell a portfolio of seating products to airlines and aircraft leasing companies.
INEOS Automotive has announced Mark Tennant, the former Chief Executive of Guava International and former Marketing Director of Bentley Motors, as its new Commercial Director.
Effective 1st January 2018, former Managing Director (MD) of Defence and Intelligence for Lockheed Martin, Andy Madge, joined the Managing Board of Frequentis UK, taking over responsibility for the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Frequentis AG.
2018 Looking Further with Ford Trends Report highlights how global societal changes are impacting new consumer behaviours and attitudes; shifts toward activism, compassion and self-expression will shape the new year.