- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Apollo 15 Command Module Pilot, Col. Al Worden, USAF-Ret., will visit the United Arab Emirates for the first time this November to advocate for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) as “the fundamental tools of the trade” for future exploration on Earth and in space.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has today published its paper “Fast Track to Digital Railway: Delivering the vision.”
Boeing and Ethiopian Airlines have celebrated the delivery of the carrier's first Boeing 787-9. Ethiopian is leasing the Dreamliner through an agreement with AerCap.
Hylomar, a global leader in the manufacture of adhesives and sealants for the automotive market, has been acquired by PHD Equity Partners for an undisclosed sum.
Avnet a leading global technology distributor, today announced it has been awarded a 2016 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO™) Supplier Award from Celestica, a leader in design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions for the world's most innovative companies.
S&C North Alliance – a collaborative alliance between AmeySersa and Network Rail to deliver switch and crossing renewals and enhancement works across two thirds of the UK – today announced that it had won the Infrastructure Achievement award at the National Rail awards.
Over one hundred job positions are listed on Rimac Careers page, with career options in all departments: Research & Development, Design, Vehicle Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Autonomous Driving/Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), Operations, and Greyp Bikes.
Boeing and Japan Airlines have announced an order for four 787-8 Dreamliners. The order, which was previously listed on the Boeing Orders & Deliveries website, attributed to an unidentified customer, is valued at more than $900 million at current list prices and will expand JAL's Dreamliner fleet to 49 airplanes.