- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has launched its new Rail Innovation Centre at its Raynesway facility in Derby in the presence of leading rail industry figures, academics and media commentators.
The iconic Citroën Berlingo light commercial vehicle, dedicated to professionals, is now available in its third-generation version, called Berlingo Van.
Almost precisely ten years after the ceremonial opening of the Development and Testing Centre in Wörth am Rhein, Mercedes‑Benz Trucks will invest about another €50 million in the centre of competence for the development work on commercial vehicles.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the first SUV in the brand's history, holds the record for its segment, having completed the 20.832 km of the Nordschleife in 7 minutes 51.7 seconds.
Supporting the slogan "We live diversity!", Daimler will be participating in 17 Pride parades and events all over the world.
Boeing has announced its investment in Kittyhawk, a company offering a unified approach to the safe operation of commercial unmanned aircraft systems.