- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
After 70 years of all-terrain adventures and global expeditions, Land Rover has once again taken the Defender to new heights.
Boeing through its subsidiary Tapestry Solutions has announced that its Enterprise Sensor Integration (ESI) software platform has gone live at BAE Systems' Nashua, New Hampshire, facility.
A worn valve cap in the middle of the Icelandic ice desert, a gear lever broken off in the depths of the Brazilian jungle or a split oil sump in the hamada: this kind of problem often leads to a lengthy interruption if not the end of a motorcycle tour or a long-distance trip on two wheels.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp, has announced that JetBlue Airways has selected the Geared Turbofan™ engine to power an additional 45 Airbus A320neo family aircraft.
Marking the launch of the new A-class and continuing the partnership with TIDAL, Mercedes-Benz is excited to launch the new ad campaign featuring TIDAL artist-owner and global superstar Nicki Minaj.
With one year to go until the UK leaves the EU, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has set out its priorities to assure the UK automotive industry’s future success.
In 2010, Groupe PSA launched the Excellent Plant programme: Invest, Modernise, Sustain.