- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Sikorsky’s subsidiary Associated Aircraft Group and Fly Blade, Inc have announced an agreement to provide a new on-demand urban mobility option in the New York City metro area.
Boeing has announced a partnership with Aerion, a company pioneering next-generation supersonic aircraft.
Hofbräu München's royal blue distribution trucks will be driving under the three-pointed star in future.
Jaguar Land Rover has developed a system that projects the direction of travel onto the road ahead of self-driving vehicles, to tell other road users what it is going to do next.
Boeing successfully completed the first test flight of its autonomous passenger air vehicle prototype in Manassas, Virginia.
Kognitiv Spark has announced a partnership with LOOKNorth to use RemoteSpark.
Turner & Townsend has been appointed by the METRONET office to provide a Program Management Office across the METRONET program of works.