- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, has been awarded a contract to deliver the detailed design and construction support for a new tunnel in Sweden, which forms part of an expansion to the country’s 300km West Coast Line between Gothenburg and Lund.
Automobili Lamborghini has announced the Huracán EVO Rear-Wheel Drive, a visceral driving machine delivering 610 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and 560 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm to a lightweight car with rear-wheel drive and dynamic steering for maximum driving fun.
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK and OVO Energy today announce a new partnership to help drive the decarbonisation of transport.
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November with deliveries of 209,058 cars constituting an increase of 5.3%.
Whether you prefer a window seat, want a sneak peak in first class, or like to know where the nearest toilets are, Hull Trains’ customers can now take a 360 virtual tour inside its new Paragon trains.
Mercedes-Benz delivered the 55,555th Citaro urban bus of the successful model series.
Kia Motors Corporation has celebrated its 10th anniversary of vehicle production in West Point, Georgia, U.S.A.
The first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro city buses were handed over on 18th November 2019 to ESWE Verkehr in Wiesbaden.