- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Product innovation aimed at making the aerospace industry more sustainable has resulted in the launch of a new chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel and Airbus.
Lockheed Martin has launched the latest version of RELY3D, an advanced visualisation and training tool for Apache AH-64 sensor system maintainers.
Congestion, lack of parking spaces, and driving bans for diesel cars; fearing gridlock and aiming to meet climate targets, many cities are expanding their public transport services.
Aerospace company Boeing has announced its investment in Robotic Skies, a services provider that connects manufacturers and operators of commercial unmanned aircraft systems with a global network of more than 170 civil aviation authority-certified repair stations.
Grupo Vía Central consortium, led by Sacyr and with the collaboration of the Uruguayan companies Saceem and Berkes and the French company NGE, has signed the contract for the award of the Uruguay Central Railroad project.
Volvo Car Group has signed long-term agreements with leading battery makers CATL and LG Chem to ensure the multi-billion dollar supply of lithium-ion batteries over the coming decade for next-generation Volvo and Polestar models.
AVTECH proFLIGHT is an easy-to-use iPad app that visualises flight related weather information like turbulence, winds, temperature, ice and more, all tailored to a single flight’s trajectory and time.