- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.
Singapore Airlines has debuted its nonstop service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Singapore.
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia, New York City and Los Angeles.
Customers have been welcomed to a bigger, brighter and more accessible White Hart Lane station this week as Transport for London opened the new station entrances and unveiled the major transformation, which will include step-free access from street to platform for the first time.
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.
Boeing has delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner aeroplanes to Vietnam Airlines via lease from Air Lease Corporation.