- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. has announced that it will participate in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show.
Boeing and Icelandair today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 737 MAX aeroplane as the Icelandic carrier seeks to grow and renew its fleet and enhance its trans-Atlantic operations.
Fans of Formula 1 are revving up with excitement after the McLaren Formula 1 team recently unveiled its racing livery for the 2018 season, which was created using the latest superior coatings technology supplied by AkzoNobel.
The technology company Continental announced the construction of a new manufacturing plant in Hungary to expand its automotive electronics production footprint. Continental currently has six plants and a tire sale and logistic centre in Hungary.
Amey has taken over a number of key rail contracts that were previously run by Carillion, including IP Central Panel work for East Coast mainline and Midland Main Line, Crossrail (Old Oak to Paddington Area), Plain Line Track Renewals and the North West Electrification Programme.
Till Oberwörder has been named as the new Head of Daimler Buses and Chief Executive of EvoBus GmbH as of 1st April 2018.