- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Lockheed Martin’s Pilotage Distributed Aperture Sensor system took flight for the first time aboard the V-280 Valor, Bell Helicopter’s next-generation tiltrotor aircraft in a series of flights over Fort Worth, Texas, in March.
Pioneering technology leader ABB has teamed up with Porsche Japan to develop a dedicated high-power charger for Porsche’s electric vehicles in Japan.
Abellio has been announced as the successful bidder to operate the East Midlands Railway franchise, responsible for delivering new trains, smart ticketing and more frequent services for passengers.
The Mercedes-Benz Untertürkheim plant is advancing its transformation into a high-tech location for electric mobility.
Swedish IT company AVTECH has developed a very precise weather and wind data product portfolio to help aircraft fly as economically and comfortably as possible – without the airlines having to invest in any new equipment.
Groupe PSA is acquiring a controlling interest in Longstar to further expand the spare parts business in the Chinese automotive market.
The Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT helicopter has achieved first flight at Sikorsky’s West Palm Beach site.
Okuma meets the special demands of the automotive industry with its double column machining centres, which provide high precision during the manufacturing of large parts.