- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Qatar Railways Company announced that it received the first batch of the Doha Metro trains on the evening of 19 August 2017 at Hamad Port from Japan after 21 days at sea since their departure from Kobe Port. The batch includes four out of a total of 75 trains that will serve the Doha Metro project. The remaining trains will arrive as scheduled to start the testing process and be ready in time for the first phase of operations by 2020.
Strategic acquisition expected to provide new growth opportunities, expand geographic reach.
Mercedes-Benz Trucks has taken 3D printing a stage further: the first printed spare part made of metal, a thermostat cover for truck and Unimog models from older model series, has passed all the stages of the stringent quality assurance process at Mercedes-Benz smoothly, and is now celebrating its premiere.