- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
OSRL has announced the order for a second AN-124 aircraft transport skid with L+M AG for the Singapore located capping stack to further enhance the air freight capabilities of the Subsea Well Intervention Service as requested and supported by its subscribers.
To meet the growing demand for ever more precise surface finishing in aerospace, Fintek has invested in the latest-generation stream finishing machine from OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH.
After many orders from German transport companies, Mercedes-Benz is now delivering the first export orders for the eCitaro.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., has announced that its Russian tire manufacturing and sales subsidiary, LLC Yokohama R.P.Z., has been awarded a Nissan Best Supplier Award in the chassis category from Nissan Motor’s Russian plant Nissan Manufacturing Rus LLC.
Bosch and Daimler have reached a milestone on the way to automated driving: the two companies have now obtained approval from the relevant authorities in Baden-Württemberg for their automated parking system in the Mercedes-Benz Museum parking garage in Stuttgart.
Volvo Group and Samsung SDI have entered into a strategic alliance to develop battery packs for Volvo Group’s electric trucks.
Network Rail has launched a new safety task force, backed with a £70 million fund, to target track-worker safety, bringing together multiple strands of work from across the company aimed at improving safety for employees that work on the railway.