- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing and United Airlines has announced the carrier is expanding its 787 Dreamliner fleet again with a new order for nine 787-9 aeroplanes, the longest-range member of the super-efficient Dreamliner family.
Konecranes has modernised the rotary crane at the test facility for rocket drives at the Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt DLR (German Aerospace Centre), installing the latest technology for increased efficiency and safety.
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd, in a joint research project with the Tribology Laboratory headed by Associate Professor Iwai of the College of Science and Engineering at Kanazawa University, has developed an evaluation technology that visualises rubber’s frictional state of contact on an icy surface.
Boeing and Shanghai Airlines today celebrated the delivery of the carrier's first 787-9 Dreamliner.
Abellio Rail Mitteldeutschland, Alstom, Nahverkehrsservice Sachsen-Anhalt GmbH and Rolls-Royce plan to jointly implement a new hybrid drive solution on Abellio’s fleet of Coradia Lint diesel trains.
Boeing and Air Peace of Nigeria have announced a new order for ten 737 MAX 8 aeroplanes during a signing ceremony in Lagos.
Bosch first applies Augmented Reality technology at its service training.
Mercedes-Benz delivered 1,512,268 vehicles to customers worldwide in the first eight months of this year, thus setting a new record (+1.1%).