- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Neste MY Renewable Jet Fuel has won an award for its role in reducing black carbon emissions in a competition jointly organised by the Climate Leadership Coalition, the Bioenergy Association of Finland, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra, the Finnish Environment Institute, and the Central Association of Chimney Sweeps.
For the first time in aviation history, an aircraft has been manoeuvred in flight using supersonically blown air, removing the need for complex movable flight control surfaces.
Raytheon’s Ground Based Detect and Avoid system is now operational at Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport and will be used to test the safety and efficiency of small drone operations in the 200 square mile drone test range.
Fluor Corporation has announced that the Eagle P3 Commuter Rail Project completed construction.
In April 2019, PAL-V and Royal NLR (Netherlands Aerospace Centre) signed an MoU for mutual cooperation to develop an autonomous eVTOL flying car.
Lockheed Martin hosted a ceremony to celebrate its new F-16 production line in Greenville, South Carolina.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable products producer from wastes and residues, and Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier, have entered into an agreement to deliver sustainable aviation fuel to airline and airport customers in Sweden in 2019.
After ushering in a dynamic new era for Kia Motors, the 2018 Stinger sportback has been awarded the first-ever J.D. Power Engineering Award for Highest-Rated All-New Vehicle.