- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The German operator Bremer Straßenbahn AG (BSAG) has ordered an additional ten Avenio trams from Siemens, exercising an option in a contract signed in June 2017, when BSAG ordered 67 Avenio trams.
Honeywell and LG Electronics Inc. signed a memorandum of understanding to develop a unique automotive software technology and infrastructure solution to address threats associated with the increase in vehicle connectivity technology.
Tata Motors has partnered with ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council), NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation) and NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme), for various skill development programs in the automotive sectors166 trainees (94 boys and 72 girls) as a pilot batch at Pune plants of Tata Motors have been awarded the ASDC Certification in automotive assembly skills and similar assessments are being conducted in Tata Motors Sanand Plant.
Volkswagen Group officially opened Future Centre Asia today, one of three such centres worldwide that will take a whole new approach to envisioning people’s mobility needs of the future and creating visionary solutions.
The largest British logistics company is upgrading its fleet with another 100 Mercedes-Benz Actros tractor units featuring the latest, cutting-edge safety technology.
Adient, plc and Boeing have announced the formation of Adient Aerospace, a joint venture that will develop, manufacture, and sell a portfolio of seating products to airlines and aircraft leasing companies.
INEOS Automotive has announced Mark Tennant, the former Chief Executive of Guava International and former Marketing Director of Bentley Motors, as its new Commercial Director.