- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
With one year to go until the UK leaves the EU, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has set out its priorities to assure the UK automotive industry’s future success.
In 2010, Groupe PSA launched the Excellent Plant programme: Invest, Modernise, Sustain.
Govia Thameslink Railway passengers have ridden the UK’s first self-drive mainline train in a major milestone for the industry.
Boeing and All Nippon Airways have announced the Japanese carrier has placed a new order for two 777 Freighters valued at $678 million according to list prices.
Daimler and BYD Automotive Industry Co, Ltd have launched the new DENZA 500 battery electric vehicle from their joint venture, Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co, Ltd Engineered and produced in and for China, the new DENZA 500 offers Chinese customers a comprehensive upgrade through a refreshed exterior design and extended electric range.
Rolls-Royce today welcomed Business Secretary, Greg Clark, to Derby to celebrate the start of work on its new testbed facility.
The press trial drive of the fourth generation of the Setra double-decker S 531 DT is taking place in Valencia in Spain and takes in around 150 kilometres along the coast as well as into the mountainous region behind.