- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Hull Trains gave its passengers and local key stakeholders a glimpse into the future of rail travel when a test version similar to its new £60 million fleet visited the city.
ABB CEO Ulrich Spiesshofer has congratulated Formula E chairman and founder Alejandro Agag on the continued success of the ABB Formula E Championship, with the presentation of a specially commissioned pit board to mark the series’ 50th race.
Singapore has tested out what it claims to be the world’s first full size, autonomous electric bus in partnership with Volvo.
Boeing and Vietjet confirmed that the innovative and growing Vietnamese carrier has purchased 100 additional 737 MAX aeroplanes, taking their MAX order book to 200 jets.
The BMW Group and Daimler AG are pooling their mobility services to create a new global player providing sustainable urban mobility for customers.
Peugeot is presenting the Concept 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered at the Geneva International Motor Show.