- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing and DHL have announced that the leading international express carrier has placed an order and commitment for 14 Boeing 777 Freighters, and purchase rights for 7 additional freighters.
Boeing and Embraer have announced they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to establish a strategic partnership that positions both companies to accelerate growth in global aerospace markets.
Sportiness is in the DNA of each generation of the Mercedes-Benz SL. This was demonstrated by the vehicles from the outset with their successes in the world of motorsport.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has launched its new Rail Innovation Centre at its Raynesway facility in Derby in the presence of leading rail industry figures, academics and media commentators.
The iconic Citroën Berlingo light commercial vehicle, dedicated to professionals, is now available in its third-generation version, called Berlingo Van.
Almost precisely ten years after the ceremonial opening of the Development and Testing Centre in Wörth am Rhein, Mercedes‑Benz Trucks will invest about another €50 million in the centre of competence for the development work on commercial vehicles.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the first SUV in the brand's history, holds the record for its segment, having completed the 20.832 km of the Nordschleife in 7 minutes 51.7 seconds.