- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
AVTECH proFLIGHT is an easy-to-use iPad app that visualises flight related weather information like turbulence, winds, temperature, ice and more, all tailored to a single flight’s trajectory and time.
At the Mercedes-Benz Wörth plant, the sapphire-blue Actros 1851 LS 4x2 was the first customer vehicle to roll off the production line.
VINCI Energies, via its subsidiary Eitech, a Swedish leading specialist within electrical installation, has signed a contract with the consortium NCC Sverige AB and Wayss & Freytag Ingeniurbau AG regarding the execution for all technical installations in project Station Korsvägen, in Gothenburg.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £65 million contract to operate and maintain 21 of Network Rail’s seasonal treatment multi-purpose vehicles across the South of England, Anglia and the London North Western rail route.
Hyundai Motor Group and Rimac have announced a strategic partnership aimed to strengthen the Group’s efforts to lead the high-performance electrified vehicle market and enhance its status as a game changer in Clean Mobility.
VINCI Airports has completed the acquisition of a majority shareholding (50.01%) in London Gatwick airport, a freehold property and the UK’s second-largest airport.
Neste MY Renewable Jet Fuel has won an award for its role in reducing black carbon emissions in a competition jointly organised by the Climate Leadership Coalition, the Bioenergy Association of Finland, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra, the Finnish Environment Institute, and the Central Association of Chimney Sweeps.
For the first time in aviation history, an aircraft has been manoeuvred in flight using supersonically blown air, removing the need for complex movable flight control surfaces.