- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Raytheon has signed a strategic agreement with AirMap, the leading global airspace intelligence platform for drones, to collaborate on future projects to safely integrate unmanned aerial systems, commonly referred to as drones, into the national airspace system and unlock the positive economic and social benefits of expanded commercial drone operations.
Boeing, Korean Air and Air Lease Corporation have announced at the Paris Air Show the airline plans to add 30 new 787 Dreamliner aeroplanes to its fleet, with a commitment to purchase 10 new 787-10s and 10 additional 787-9 aeroplanes valued at $6.3 billion at current list prices.
Boeing has announced a $1 million investment in Brazil’s efforts to establish a sustainable aviation fuel industry.
The power of collaboration in driving progress to a more sustainable future is more evident than ever as ABB celebrates the launch of the 100th Fastned charging site using ABB EV charging technology.
Product innovation aimed at making the aerospace industry more sustainable has resulted in the launch of a new chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel and Airbus.
Lockheed Martin has launched the latest version of RELY3D, an advanced visualisation and training tool for Apache AH-64 sensor system maintainers.
Congestion, lack of parking spaces, and driving bans for diesel cars; fearing gridlock and aiming to meet climate targets, many cities are expanding their public transport services.