- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Volvo Cars will showcase the 1967 Volvo 1800 S once owned by Sir Roger Moore and featured in television’s ‘The Saint’ at the Volvo Cars Heritage stand at Techno-Classica Essen, Germany, March 21-25.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. has announced that it will participate in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show.
Boeing and Icelandair today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 737 MAX aeroplane as the Icelandic carrier seeks to grow and renew its fleet and enhance its trans-Atlantic operations.
Fans of Formula 1 are revving up with excitement after the McLaren Formula 1 team recently unveiled its racing livery for the 2018 season, which was created using the latest superior coatings technology supplied by AkzoNobel.
The technology company Continental announced the construction of a new manufacturing plant in Hungary to expand its automotive electronics production footprint. Continental currently has six plants and a tire sale and logistic centre in Hungary.
Amey has taken over a number of key rail contracts that were previously run by Carillion, including IP Central Panel work for East Coast mainline and Midland Main Line, Crossrail (Old Oak to Paddington Area), Plain Line Track Renewals and the North West Electrification Programme.
Till Oberwörder has been named as the new Head of Daimler Buses and Chief Executive of EvoBus GmbH as of 1st April 2018.