- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Raytheon’s Ground Based Detect and Avoid system is now operational at Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport and will be used to test the safety and efficiency of small drone operations in the 200 square mile drone test range.
Fluor Corporation has announced that the Eagle P3 Commuter Rail Project completed construction.
In April 2019, PAL-V and Royal NLR (Netherlands Aerospace Centre) signed an MoU for mutual cooperation to develop an autonomous eVTOL flying car.
Lockheed Martin hosted a ceremony to celebrate its new F-16 production line in Greenville, South Carolina.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable products producer from wastes and residues, and Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier, have entered into an agreement to deliver sustainable aviation fuel to airline and airport customers in Sweden in 2019.
After ushering in a dynamic new era for Kia Motors, the 2018 Stinger sportback has been awarded the first-ever J.D. Power Engineering Award for Highest-Rated All-New Vehicle.
Lockheed Martin’s Pilotage Distributed Aperture Sensor system took flight for the first time aboard the V-280 Valor, Bell Helicopter’s next-generation tiltrotor aircraft in a series of flights over Fort Worth, Texas, in March.
Pioneering technology leader ABB has teamed up with Porsche Japan to develop a dedicated high-power charger for Porsche’s electric vehicles in Japan.