- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The power of collaboration in driving progress to a more sustainable future is more evident than ever as ABB celebrates the launch of the 100th Fastned charging site using ABB EV charging technology.
Product innovation aimed at making the aerospace industry more sustainable has resulted in the launch of a new chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel and Airbus.
Lockheed Martin has launched the latest version of RELY3D, an advanced visualisation and training tool for Apache AH-64 sensor system maintainers.
Congestion, lack of parking spaces, and driving bans for diesel cars; fearing gridlock and aiming to meet climate targets, many cities are expanding their public transport services.
Aerospace company Boeing has announced its investment in Robotic Skies, a services provider that connects manufacturers and operators of commercial unmanned aircraft systems with a global network of more than 170 civil aviation authority-certified repair stations.
Grupo Vía Central consortium, led by Sacyr and with the collaboration of the Uruguayan companies Saceem and Berkes and the French company NGE, has signed the contract for the award of the Uruguay Central Railroad project.
Volvo Car Group has signed long-term agreements with leading battery makers CATL and LG Chem to ensure the multi-billion dollar supply of lithium-ion batteries over the coming decade for next-generation Volvo and Polestar models.