- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Effective 1st January 2018, former Managing Director (MD) of Defence and Intelligence for Lockheed Martin, Andy Madge, joined the Managing Board of Frequentis UK, taking over responsibility for the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Frequentis AG.
2018 Looking Further with Ford Trends Report highlights how global societal changes are impacting new consumer behaviours and attitudes; shifts toward activism, compassion and self-expression will shape the new year.
WNT will join forces with Open Mind, DMG Mori, Training 2000 and UCLAN, to deliver a series of advanced machining strategy days aimed at the aerospace sector in the north west of England. Taking place at Training 2000’s state-of-the-art Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Centre (AMAC) in Blackburn.
ABB is again underlining its leading role in sustainable global transport solutions with a new project together with Volvo Buses, this time for Nanyang Technological University in Singapore: ABB will provide its state-of-the-art Heavy Vehicle Chargers 300P for the forthcoming project to deliver two autonomous driving electric buses for the island by the beginning of 2019.
Cisco and Hyundai Motor Company announced the production of a next-generation, hyperconnected car. Hyundai will feature this new in-vehicle network in their premium 2019 vehicles.
BYTON's all-new smart intuitive vehicle will make its global debut at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, U.S.A. on 7th January 2018.
Boeing met with the Northern Ireland Affairs Committee of the House of Commons today to set out the facts of the trade case in the United States following Bombardier’s violation of long-established trade law by dumping CSeries passenger jets in the U.S. market.
From 7th to 9th November, the Global Training Centre in Stuttgart-Vaihingen played host to the traditional Global TechMasters, which each year chooses the world champions among Mercedes-Benz after-sales service colleagues based on standardised Mercedes-Benz job profiles.