- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Swedish IT company AVTECH has developed a very precise weather and wind data product portfolio to help aircraft fly as economically and comfortably as possible – without the airlines having to invest in any new equipment.
Groupe PSA is acquiring a controlling interest in Longstar to further expand the spare parts business in the Chinese automotive market.
The Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT helicopter has achieved first flight at Sikorsky’s West Palm Beach site.
Okuma meets the special demands of the automotive industry with its double column machining centres, which provide high precision during the manufacturing of large parts.
In an innovative first, engineers developing the HS2 super-hub at Old Oak Common in north-west London are proposing plans to tap heat from the brakes and engines of high-speed trains to heat water and power central heating of up to 500 new homes that could be built nearby.
Raytheon is combining its secondary airport surveillance radar with a primary airport surveillance radar made by the German company Hensoldt.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has been selected as preferred bidder for Network Rail’s £1.5 billion Central Track Alliance contract.
Hull Trains gave its passengers and local key stakeholders a glimpse into the future of rail travel when a test version similar to its new £60 million fleet visited the city.