- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
TERRATEC has announced the on-time delivery of a further four new 6.56m diameter Earth Pressure BalanceTunnel Boring Machines (EPBMs) for the ongoing expansion of Istanbul’s Metro system, in Turkey, following several recent factory acceptance tests. These EPBMs bring the current number of TERRATEC machines working simultaneously in the city up to a total of seven.
Daimler Buses sold 28,700 buses and bus chassis worldwide in 2017 (2016: 26,200).
Duke Royalty Limited, a provider of alternative capital solutions to a diversified range of profitable and long-established businesses in Europe and abroad, has announced that it has entered into a £9 million royalty financing agreement with Trimite Global Coatings Limited, a Birmingham-based specialist coatings manufacturer established in the 1940s.
Volvo Cars will showcase the 1967 Volvo 1800 S once owned by Sir Roger Moore and featured in television’s ‘The Saint’ at the Volvo Cars Heritage stand at Techno-Classica Essen, Germany, March 21-25.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. has announced that it will participate in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show.
Boeing and Icelandair today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 737 MAX aeroplane as the Icelandic carrier seeks to grow and renew its fleet and enhance its trans-Atlantic operations.