- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Alongside the A-Class, the G-Class and the new four-door Mercedes-AMG GT Coupé, highlights at this year's Geneva Motor Show include the world premiere of the new C-Class in Saloon and Estate guise with new petrol and diesel engines, and as plug-in hybrid models.
Network Rail’s Western route today published its ambitious five-year plan to operate, maintain and renew the region’s railway over the five years to 2024.
With the “BASF Colour Report for Automotive OEM Coatings”, BASF’s Coatings division provides a global analysis of the colour distribution in the 2017 automotive market.
Mercedes‑Benz has celebrated the world premiere of the latest generation of its successful Sprinter model. With the new edition of the bestseller, Mercedes‑Benz Vans now marks the start of the digital age in this vehicle segment.
The German operator Bremer Straßenbahn AG (BSAG) has ordered an additional ten Avenio trams from Siemens, exercising an option in a contract signed in June 2017, when BSAG ordered 67 Avenio trams.
Honeywell and LG Electronics Inc. signed a memorandum of understanding to develop a unique automotive software technology and infrastructure solution to address threats associated with the increase in vehicle connectivity technology.