- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The planned joint mobility company with the BMW Group is expected to be established at the beginning of next year.
Ford Motor Company has announced the completion of a saliency assessment, conducted in line with the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework.
The world’s biggest trial of commercial electric vehicles has been given the green light by UK energy regulator Ofgem, bringing together leading power, technology, fleet and transport companies to test and implement the best approaches to the EV rollout for commercial enterprises.
Tata Consultancy Services has announced it is partnering with SAP to build the Intelligent Rail Digital Maintenance solution.
Boeing and Jeju Air announced the airline is ordering 40 737 MAX 8 aeroplanes with options for ten additional jets.
Mercedes-Benz is setting a further milestone on the road to emission-free driving with the handover of the first GLC F-CELL vehicles to selected customers in the German market.