- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Arup and Civil Aviation Authority International, the technical cooperation arm of the UK Civil Aviation Authority, have signed a landmark agreement to partner on shaping a better world by raising the standards of aviation across the globe.
BP Ventures has invested $20 million in ultra-fast charging battery developer StoreDot. The innovative battery technology company has targets to charge electric vehicles in five minutes
Eurostar trains have continued to stop at Ashford International Station from April 2018 thanks to new signalling upgrades installed by Amey, a spokesperson has announced.
Raytheon Company and the Ontario International Airport Authority broke ground recently on a hangar that will house Raytheon's flying testbed platform.
The MTU Hybrid PowerPack from Rolls-Royce could be used on the Lake Constance Belt Railway and thus simultaneously provide environmentally friendly, economic and reliable rail operations even before electrification of the line.