- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Volvo Car Group has signed long-term agreements with leading battery makers CATL and LG Chem to ensure the multi-billion dollar supply of lithium-ion batteries over the coming decade for next-generation Volvo and Polestar models.
AVTECH proFLIGHT is an easy-to-use iPad app that visualises flight related weather information like turbulence, winds, temperature, ice and more, all tailored to a single flight’s trajectory and time.
At the Mercedes-Benz Wörth plant, the sapphire-blue Actros 1851 LS 4x2 was the first customer vehicle to roll off the production line.
VINCI Energies, via its subsidiary Eitech, a Swedish leading specialist within electrical installation, has signed a contract with the consortium NCC Sverige AB and Wayss & Freytag Ingeniurbau AG regarding the execution for all technical installations in project Station Korsvägen, in Gothenburg.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £65 million contract to operate and maintain 21 of Network Rail’s seasonal treatment multi-purpose vehicles across the South of England, Anglia and the London North Western rail route.
Hyundai Motor Group and Rimac have announced a strategic partnership aimed to strengthen the Group’s efforts to lead the high-performance electrified vehicle market and enhance its status as a game changer in Clean Mobility.
VINCI Airports has completed the acquisition of a majority shareholding (50.01%) in London Gatwick airport, a freehold property and the UK’s second-largest airport.