- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Kognitiv Spark has announced a partnership with LOOKNorth to use RemoteSpark.
Turner & Townsend has been appointed by the METRONET office to provide a Program Management Office across the METRONET program of works.
Germany by night with a low-flying Airbus A 320 and a heavy-haulage Actros SLT tractor unit from Mercedes-Benz – this spectacular heavy-haulage operation took place throughout Germany and drew in the crowds wherever it passed.
Boeing delivered 69 737 aeroplanes in December and set a new annual record of 806 deliveries in 2018, surpassing its previous record of 763 deliveries in 2017.
Aeroportos de Portugal, 100% subsidiary of VINCI Airports, signed an agreement with the Portuguese government for the extension of the airport capacity in the Lisbon Region.
At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Daimler Trucks announced that it will invest €500 million over the next years.
VINCI Airports has signed an agreement to acquire from current shareholders an effective 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport.
Daimler is taking the next step towards securing its CASE corporate strategy.