- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £65 million contract to operate and maintain 21 of Network Rail’s seasonal treatment multi-purpose vehicles across the South of England, Anglia and the London North Western rail route.
Hyundai Motor Group and Rimac have announced a strategic partnership aimed to strengthen the Group’s efforts to lead the high-performance electrified vehicle market and enhance its status as a game changer in Clean Mobility.
VINCI Airports has completed the acquisition of a majority shareholding (50.01%) in London Gatwick airport, a freehold property and the UK’s second-largest airport.
Neste MY Renewable Jet Fuel has won an award for its role in reducing black carbon emissions in a competition jointly organised by the Climate Leadership Coalition, the Bioenergy Association of Finland, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra, the Finnish Environment Institute, and the Central Association of Chimney Sweeps.
For the first time in aviation history, an aircraft has been manoeuvred in flight using supersonically blown air, removing the need for complex movable flight control surfaces.
Raytheon’s Ground Based Detect and Avoid system is now operational at Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport and will be used to test the safety and efficiency of small drone operations in the 200 square mile drone test range.
Fluor Corporation has announced that the Eagle P3 Commuter Rail Project completed construction.
In April 2019, PAL-V and Royal NLR (Netherlands Aerospace Centre) signed an MoU for mutual cooperation to develop an autonomous eVTOL flying car.