- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
During the interdisciplinary programme of the BMW Summer School 2018, 34 international PhD students, research peers and industry experts shared their visions and discussed current advances and challenges in the field of Emotion-Aware Vehicle Assistants.
Boeing has announced its investment in Digital Alloys Inc, a Massachusetts-based company developing high-speed, multi-metal additive manufacturing systems that produce 3D-printed parts for aerospace and other production applications.
Daimler and Baidu have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding to enhance their Sino-German cooperation in these strategic fields.
Hyundai Motor has announced a multi-year partnership with AS Roma, becoming the global automotive partner of the club. The Hyundai logo will be presented on the back of the famous red and gold jersey in all domestic competitions from next season until 2021.
From 2021 Daimler Trucks is bringing together the corporate units based in the Stuttgart region to work at a single location.
Rolls-Royce has welcomed funding from the UK Government which will enable it, together with new partner YASA, to carry out ground-breaking research aimed at accelerating the adoption of all-electric propulsion in aviation.
Boeing and DHL have announced that the leading international express carrier has placed an order and commitment for 14 Boeing 777 Freighters, and purchase rights for 7 additional freighters.