- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing and Ethiopian Airlines have celebrated the delivery of the carrier's first Boeing 787-9. Ethiopian is leasing the Dreamliner through an agreement with AerCap.
Hylomar, a global leader in the manufacture of adhesives and sealants for the automotive market, has been acquired by PHD Equity Partners for an undisclosed sum.
Avnet a leading global technology distributor, today announced it has been awarded a 2016 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO™) Supplier Award from Celestica, a leader in design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions for the world's most innovative companies.
S&C North Alliance – a collaborative alliance between AmeySersa and Network Rail to deliver switch and crossing renewals and enhancement works across two thirds of the UK – today announced that it had won the Infrastructure Achievement award at the National Rail awards.
Over one hundred job positions are listed on Rimac Careers page, with career options in all departments: Research & Development, Design, Vehicle Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Autonomous Driving/Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), Operations, and Greyp Bikes.
Boeing and Japan Airlines have announced an order for four 787-8 Dreamliners. The order, which was previously listed on the Boeing Orders & Deliveries website, attributed to an unidentified customer, is valued at more than $900 million at current list prices and will expand JAL's Dreamliner fleet to 49 airplanes.
Qatar Railways Company announced that it received the first batch of the Doha Metro trains on the evening of 19 August 2017 at Hamad Port from Japan after 21 days at sea since their departure from Kobe Port. The batch includes four out of a total of 75 trains that will serve the Doha Metro project. The remaining trains will arrive as scheduled to start the testing process and be ready in time for the first phase of operations by 2020.
Strategic acquisition expected to provide new growth opportunities, expand geographic reach.