- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
IVECO BUS, a brand of CNH Industrial N.V has won a contract to supply RATP (the state-owned Parisian public transport operator) with its 18-metre articulated buses designed to run on compressed natural gas or biomethane.
Bombardier has announced that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) for up to 18 Global 6500 and Global 7500 business jets with HK Bellawings Jet Limited, a leading aircraft management company based in Hong Kong.
Arup and Civil Aviation Authority International, the technical cooperation arm of the UK Civil Aviation Authority, have signed a landmark agreement to partner on shaping a better world by raising the standards of aviation across the globe.
BP Ventures has invested $20 million in ultra-fast charging battery developer StoreDot. The innovative battery technology company has targets to charge electric vehicles in five minutes
Eurostar trains have continued to stop at Ashford International Station from April 2018 thanks to new signalling upgrades installed by Amey, a spokesperson has announced.
Raytheon Company and the Ontario International Airport Authority broke ground recently on a hangar that will house Raytheon's flying testbed platform.