- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
After having met all the condition precedent, VINCI Airports, a VINCI Concessions subsidiary, finalised the acquisition of the airport portfolio held by Airports Worldwide, following the signature of the agreement with previous owner OMERS (Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System), in April 2018.
Following an overwhelmingly positive reaction to the original concept for ‘the most beautiful electric car in the world’, Jaguar Classic has confirmed it will offer all-electric E-types for sale.
Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, has been commissioned by Network Rail to develop a new type of enhanced warning technology which will help reduce the number of incidents at passive footpath and bridleway level crossings across Britain.
During the interdisciplinary programme of the BMW Summer School 2018, 34 international PhD students, research peers and industry experts shared their visions and discussed current advances and challenges in the field of Emotion-Aware Vehicle Assistants.
Boeing has announced its investment in Digital Alloys Inc, a Massachusetts-based company developing high-speed, multi-metal additive manufacturing systems that produce 3D-printed parts for aerospace and other production applications.
Daimler and Baidu have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding to enhance their Sino-German cooperation in these strategic fields.
Hyundai Motor has announced a multi-year partnership with AS Roma, becoming the global automotive partner of the club. The Hyundai logo will be presented on the back of the famous red and gold jersey in all domestic competitions from next season until 2021.
From 2021 Daimler Trucks is bringing together the corporate units based in the Stuttgart region to work at a single location.