- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The Surface Treatment global business unit of BASF's Coatings division, operating under the Chemetall brand, has been awarded the highest supplier award in the Airbus Supply Chain and Quality Improvement Program called SQIP.
Univar Inc, a global chemical and ingredient distributor and provider of value-added services, announced today that it will expand its relationship with The Dow Chemical Company to include exclusive distribution rights for UCON™ Fluids and Lubricants in North America.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced full year 2017 sales of CHF 6.377 billion compared to CHF 5.847 billion in 2016.
Versalis, Eni’s chemicals company and a major player in the polymers and elastomers industry, and Bridgestone Americas (Bridgestone), the leading global producer in the tyre industry, have signed a strategic partnership agreement to develop and deploy a comprehensive technology package to commercialise Guayule in the agricultural, sustainable-rubber and renewable-chemical sectors.
Solvay, a leading global supplier of high-performance polymers, announced today that Advanced Sensor Technologies Inc. (ASTi) selected Ryton® polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) to mould protective housings for two industrial-grade sensors.
The Board of Directors of Kemira Oyj has resolved to continue the long-term share-based incentive plan directed to a group of key employees in Kemira.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced the completion of testing on ingredients in its MEVOPUR and REMAFIN-EP product ranges to bring them into full compliance with USP <661.1>.
Sailors from team AkzoNobel joined company employees and residents from a neighborhood in downtown Guangzhou, China, today to unveil a special mural created by the winner of a student design competition.