- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon, Tata Steel and the Port of Amsterdam have joined together to study the feasibility of a large green hydrogen cluster in the Amsterdam region.
SOPerior Fertilizer Corp has announced that on 20th September 2018 SOPerior Fertilizer Corp.’s CEO Andrew Squires and Executive Director Bruce Duncan were appointed to the Board of Directors of the Canada India Economic Council.
The former AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has reached deep into its nearly 400-year history for inspiration for a repositioning following a move into private ownership.
Platinum Equity has announced that its acquisition of LifeScan from Johnson & Johnson for approximately $2.1 billion has been completed.
Alcon has announced plans to locate its future global headquarters in the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, following completion of its proposed spinoff from Novartis.
ExxonMobil said recently that it has signed a cooperation framework agreement with the Guangdong Provincial People’s Government to advance discussions concerning the proposed construction of a chemical complex in the Huizhou Dayawan Petrochemical Industrial Park.
A demonstration plant for a ground-breaking technology to produce chemicals from sunlight will be built at Delfzijl, the Netherlands by AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and partner firm Photanol BV.