- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
RenalytixAI has announced the completion of a joint venture partnership agreement with AKESOgen, an industry-leading commercial laboratory facility and provider of clinical trial precision medicine services located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nouryon will increase the use of bio-steam at its salt production at Hengelo, in the Netherlands, making the production more sustainable and reducing CO2 emissions.
Metalworking fluids are water- or oil-based liquids to cool and lubricate tools, workpieces and machines, inhibit corrosion and remove swarf.
INEOS has chosen the port of Antwerp as the location for a mega-investment of €3 billion, accounting for 400 new jobs.
With the flu season upon us, the need for robust hygiene solutions is as important as ever. AkzoNobel's innovative powder coatings help keep surfaces hygienically clean all year round, while tackling the invisible threat of cross-contamination.
BASF and Solenis have completed the transfer of BASF’s paper wet-end and water chemicals business to Solenis as announced in May 2018.
AkzoNobel is using digital technology and personalised services to make painting less complicated and more fun.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings has announced that it will join the Executive Committee of a new alliance of global companies launched to advance solutions to reduce plastic waste in the environment, especially in the ocean.