- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The Board of Directors of Tata Chemicals has considered and accepted the recommendations of the Committee of Directors for sale, disposal and transfer of the phosphatic fertilisers business, and the trading business comprising of bulk fertilisers and non-bulk fertilisers (phosphatic business)
Covestro has begun operations at a new production facility for aqueous polyurethane dispersions (PUDs) at its Dormagen site.
Architects, designers and developers have an exciting new source of inspiration to draw from following the launch of Collection Futura 2018-2021 by AkzoNobel's Interpon powder coatings brand.
The future is bright for lingual orthodontic treatment and the Incognito™ System, as demonstrated at the 2017 Incognito Appliance System International User Meeting, held in October in Paris, France.
AkzoNobel has completed the €4.8 million expansion project at its Surface Chemistry facility in Boxing, China, significantly increasing the company's regional product portfolio and reconfirming its commitment to the Asian market.
Novartis announced on October 30th that it has entered a memorandum of understanding with Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) under which Novartis intends to commence a tender offer for 100% of the share capital of AAA subject to certain conditions. Advanced Accelerator Applications is a radiopharmaceutical company that develops, produces and commercializes Molecular Nuclear Medicines including Lutathera®, a first-in-class RLT product for neuroendocrine tumors.
Novartis has announced long-term study results supporting the positive safety and efficacy of Revolade (eltrombopag) in adults with chronic/persistent (enrolling patients that were 6 or more months from diagnosis) immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenia (ITP) were published online in Blood.
Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has announced positive results from a Phase 2 investigational study of dupilumab in adults with active moderate-to-severe eosinophilic esophagitis.