- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Specialty chemicals company Evonik is to acquire 3M’s high-concentrates additive compounding business, and the corresponding agreement has been signed.
Cornelius, an independent European manufacturer and distributor of high-performance chemicals for the industrial manufacturing sector, is telling paint manufactures not to be alarmed by recent zirconium price increases and to use alternative zirconium driers instead.
Praxair, Inc has announced that shareholders approved the business combination with Linde AG at Praxair’s special meeting of shareholders.
Purdue University researchers have found a method of identifying biological markers in small amounts of blood that they believe could be used to detect a myriad of diseases, infections and different medical conditions at early stages.
Ethanol Technologies Limited (Ethtec) chairman, Mr Robert Carey, has welcomed the announcement by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) of $11.9 million in funding for Ethtec to complete the development and demonstration of its advanced biofuel production technology.
The Supervisory Board of Bayer AG has appointed Heiko Schipper (48) to the Board of Management of Bayer AG effective 1st March 2018.
The onshore oil, gas and chemical industries are evolving, and they need protective coating solutions to keep pace with ever more extreme demands.