- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Using its expertise, Omega Plastics has been helping its clients, across several market sectors, develop products from plastic that have a positive impact on the planet and reduce the effect that single-use plastic packaging has on the environment and now, we are urging fellow manufacturers to do the same.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP has announced that it has successfully introduced feedstock and commenced operations of a new ethane cracker at its Cedar Bayou facility in Baytown, Texas.
CF Fertilisers is set to invest approximately £40 million in its North East-based Billingham manufacturing complex following two years of record outputs building on the near 100-year heritage of fertiliser manufacturing at the site.
Greenfield Nitrogen, an early-stage fertiliser company, has announced plans to raise $120 million toward building the first regional anhydrous ammonia plant through grass-roots ownership.
DowDuPont™ has announced the corporate brand names that each of its divisions plans to assume once they are separated as independent companies as intended. While certain product names will change at separation, many products within each intended company will continue to be sold under their current, widely known brand names.
StanChem Polymers has announced that its Board of Directors has promoted Paul Stenson, PhD, to President and CEO and Steve McGuff to COO, effective immediately.
Mining companies face complex operational challenges where compliant solutions can optimise processes.
A consortium of companies comprising Air Liquide, AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, Enerkem and the Port of Rotterdam has signed a project development agreement covering initial investments in an advanced waste-to-chemistry facility in Rotterdam.