- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Praxair, Inc has announced that shareholders approved the business combination with Linde AG at Praxair’s special meeting of shareholders.
Purdue University researchers have found a method of identifying biological markers in small amounts of blood that they believe could be used to detect a myriad of diseases, infections and different medical conditions at early stages.
Ethanol Technologies Limited (Ethtec) chairman, Mr Robert Carey, has welcomed the announcement by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) of $11.9 million in funding for Ethtec to complete the development and demonstration of its advanced biofuel production technology.
The Supervisory Board of Bayer AG has appointed Heiko Schipper (48) to the Board of Management of Bayer AG effective 1st March 2018.
The onshore oil, gas and chemical industries are evolving, and they need protective coating solutions to keep pace with ever more extreme demands.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the submission of a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seeking approval of mepolizumab, an interleukin-5 (IL-5) antagonist, as an add-on to maintenance treatment for patients who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) with an eosinophilic phenotype.
The Board of Directors of Tata Chemicals has considered and accepted the recommendations of the Committee of Directors for sale, disposal and transfer of the phosphatic fertilisers business, and the trading business comprising of bulk fertilisers and non-bulk fertilisers (phosphatic business)