- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Ethanol Technologies Limited (Ethtec) chairman, Mr Robert Carey, has welcomed the announcement by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) of $11.9 million in funding for Ethtec to complete the development and demonstration of its advanced biofuel production technology.
The Supervisory Board of Bayer AG has appointed Heiko Schipper (48) to the Board of Management of Bayer AG effective 1st March 2018.
The onshore oil, gas and chemical industries are evolving, and they need protective coating solutions to keep pace with ever more extreme demands.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the submission of a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seeking approval of mepolizumab, an interleukin-5 (IL-5) antagonist, as an add-on to maintenance treatment for patients who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) with an eosinophilic phenotype.
The Board of Directors of Tata Chemicals has considered and accepted the recommendations of the Committee of Directors for sale, disposal and transfer of the phosphatic fertilisers business, and the trading business comprising of bulk fertilisers and non-bulk fertilisers (phosphatic business)
Covestro has begun operations at a new production facility for aqueous polyurethane dispersions (PUDs) at its Dormagen site.
Architects, designers and developers have an exciting new source of inspiration to draw from following the launch of Collection Futura 2018-2021 by AkzoNobel's Interpon powder coatings brand.