- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Honeywell Process Solutions has announced that BASF has opened a state-of-the-art control room equipped with Honeywell Experion® technology at its waste incineration complex in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Sandoz, a Novartis division and the global leader in biosimilars, has announced a global partnership with Asia's premier biopharmaceuticals company, Biocon, to develop, manufacture and commercialise multiple biosimilars in immunology and oncology for patients worldwide.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has announced it has received more than 30 orders for multiple Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems a week after launching the new line of benchtop next-generation sequencing (NGS) instruments.
Croda International Plc, the speciality chemical manufacturing company, has announced that it has acquired Nautilus Biosciences Canada Inc, a technology-rich marine biotechnology company based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced that it has signed two key agreements with SINOPEC, China's largest petroleum and chemical company.
Sebaceous glands help the skin stay moist and protect it against external influences such as harsh weather, pollution, and microbial assaults: The oily or waxy matter that these microscopic, exocrine glands secrete – called sebum – lubricates and softens the skin and hair.