- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Sandoz, a Novartis division and the global leader in biosimilars, has announced a global partnership with Asia's premier biopharmaceuticals company, Biocon, to develop, manufacture and commercialise multiple biosimilars in immunology and oncology for patients worldwide.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has announced it has received more than 30 orders for multiple Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems a week after launching the new line of benchtop next-generation sequencing (NGS) instruments.
Croda International Plc, the speciality chemical manufacturing company, has announced that it has acquired Nautilus Biosciences Canada Inc, a technology-rich marine biotechnology company based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced that it has signed two key agreements with SINOPEC, China's largest petroleum and chemical company.
Sebaceous glands help the skin stay moist and protect it against external influences such as harsh weather, pollution, and microbial assaults: The oily or waxy matter that these microscopic, exocrine glands secrete – called sebum – lubricates and softens the skin and hair.
Cornelius Group Plc, a European distributor and manufacturer of speciality chemicals, ingredients and raw materials for the performance chemicals, personal care, health and nutrition markets, has announced the appointment of a new Group Finance Director.