- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon has launched an innovative multifunctional ingredient, Bermocoll EBM 3000, which optimises the performance of water-based multicolour paints used on building facades to mimic the appearance of stone or marble.
A new powder coating which smooths the way for customers to add coarse texture to surfaces has just been launched by AkzoNobel.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the divestment of Horlicks and other consumer healthcare nutrition brands to Unilever Plc.
The Bayer Group aims to significantly enhance its performance in the coming years and has set itself ambitious growth and margin targets through 2022.
A collaboration spanning the agricultural and pharmaceutical industries received a top honour at the 2018 Agrow Awards.
BASF announces the launch of Valor™, a next-generation Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst technology designed to enhance the performance of FCC catalysts processing heavy residuum oil feedstock.
Boeing has flown past a major milestone in its paint partnership with AkzoNobel following the delivery of its 787th 787 aircraft.
The Chemistry Industry Association of Canada has enthusiastically welcomed measures put in place to ensure that Canada is a competitive environment for industry investment in its Fall Economic Statement.