- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Fuel Tech, Inc has announced the receipt of multiple air pollution control contracts from customers in the US and China.
Bayer Animal Health GmbH and Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc have signed a global license agreement to advance innovative parasiticides for companion animals based on MCAG’s innovation and technology.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals will upgrade its Rotterdam chlor-alkali plant to strengthen the development of the local industrial cluster.
Sumitomo Chemical and BASF, two of the world’s leading chemical companies have announced that under an existing joint development framework, Sumitomo Chemical has submitted a registration application in the EU for the novel fungicide compound with the ISO common name metyltetraprole.
Giving people the simple pleasure of making confident colour choices has propelled downloads of AkzoNobel's Visualiser decorating app past the 20 million mark.
LSB Industries Inc, a manufacturer of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets has announced that the ammonia plant at its El Dorado, Arkansas chemical facility was taken out of service on 4th June 2018, after a power failure at the facility.