- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world that produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions, has recently announced that Fujian Zhongjing Petrochemical Co., Ltd. has selected LyondellBasell 5th Generation Spheripol technology.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground on a project to expand production capacity and upgrade its organic peroxides facility in Mahad, India.
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly owned subsidiary of Engineering and Construction major Larsen & Toubro Limited, in consortium with TechnipFMC, a global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies, has won two significant orders from Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL), a joint venture company of IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL and HFCL.
Nutrien Ltd and Tianqi Lithium Corporation have announced that they have signed an agreement, whereby Tianqi Lithium has agreed to purchase 62,556,568 "A shares" of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. held by Nutrien for consideration of $65 per share in cash.
OCP Group and The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company have agreed to explore the phased creation of a new global fertilisers joint venture, in a move that will accelerate the execution of both ADNOC and OCP’s international strategies.
Akzo Nobel, the experts in making paints and coatings has a new standard in quick and reliable advanced colour-matching that’s available to vehicle body shops after AkzoNobel combined two of its most innovative tools into a single system.
Novartis AG has announced the successful completion of the previously announced tender offer by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Novartis AM Merger Corporation, for all the outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, of AveXis, Inc at a price of $218.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, without interest and subject to any tax withholding.
Powder containment and aseptic transfer valve specialist, ChargePoint Technology, has launched a unique Smart monitoring hub to support efficiency and safety within chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.