- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground for a demonstration plant to showcase a revolutionary and more sustainable technology platform for producing ethylene amines and their derivatives from ethylene oxide.
ArcelorMittal has begun construction of new premises at its site in Ghent, Belgium, to house a pioneering new installation which will convert carbon-containing gas from its blast furnaces into bioethanol.
Applications for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation's international fellowship programs are now being accepted for this year's round.
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world that produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions, has recently announced that Fujian Zhongjing Petrochemical Co., Ltd. has selected LyondellBasell 5th Generation Spheripol technology.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground on a project to expand production capacity and upgrade its organic peroxides facility in Mahad, India.
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly owned subsidiary of Engineering and Construction major Larsen & Toubro Limited, in consortium with TechnipFMC, a global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies, has won two significant orders from Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL), a joint venture company of IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL and HFCL.
Nutrien Ltd and Tianqi Lithium Corporation have announced that they have signed an agreement, whereby Tianqi Lithium has agreed to purchase 62,556,568 "A shares" of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. held by Nutrien for consideration of $65 per share in cash.