- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
With the flu season upon us, the need for robust hygiene solutions is as important as ever. AkzoNobel's innovative powder coatings help keep surfaces hygienically clean all year round, while tackling the invisible threat of cross-contamination.
BASF and Solenis have completed the transfer of BASF’s paper wet-end and water chemicals business to Solenis as announced in May 2018.
AkzoNobel is using digital technology and personalised services to make painting less complicated and more fun.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings has announced that it will join the Executive Committee of a new alliance of global companies launched to advance solutions to reduce plastic waste in the environment, especially in the ocean.
Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) will expand its offering to customers in the detergents market through a supply agreement with bio-based polymers maker Itaconix.
Climate protection is firmly embedded in BASF’s new corporate strategy. A central goal of this strategy is to achieve CO2-neutral growth until 2030.
The first edition of Paint the Future - the AkzoNobel start-up challenge is now open and ready to discover new and revolutionary solutions that will accelerate innovation in the world of paints and coatings.
Nouryon has officially launched the third edition of its Imagine Chemistry collaborative innovation challenge.