- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The Procter & Gamble Company has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire the Consumer Health business of Merck KGaA for a purchase price of approximately €3.4 billion.
Recently at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in London, Bayer joins with members of the agriculture industry – BASF, Mitsui Chemicals, Sumitomo Chemical Company and Syngenta – to pledge its ongoing support to the research, development and supply of innovative vector control solutions, to help eradicate malaria by 2040.
Novartis AG has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Novartis AM Merger Corporation, a Delaware corporation, has commenced a cash tender offer to purchase all the outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, of AveXis Inc for a price of $218.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, without interest and subject to any tax withholding.
PROKON, a subsidiary of Nobel Oil Services in Construction and Project Management, fulfilled Construction Works at SOCAR Ammonia and Urea plant, in conformity with the remaining Commissioning activity of the plant that is ongoing.
For the 29th consecutive year, LyondellBasell, one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies, is a top corporate donor to the United Way of Greater Houston with a donation of $1.36 million for its 2017 campaign.
On Saturday, SABIC was proud to participate in Innovation to Impact Forum 2018 #InnovationtoImpact co-hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST), on the campus of MIT.
KBR, Inc has announced that it has been awarded an ammonia plant contract by Toyo Engineering Corporation for the Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd greenfield urea project in Gorakhpur, India.
AkzoNobel announces the sale of 100% of its Specialty Chemicals business to The Carlyle Group and GIC for an enterprise value of €10.1 billion.