- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
DowDuPont™ has announced the corporate brand names that each of its divisions plans to assume once they are separated as independent companies as intended. While certain product names will change at separation, many products within each intended company will continue to be sold under their current, widely known brand names.
StanChem Polymers has announced that its Board of Directors has promoted Paul Stenson, PhD, to President and CEO and Steve McGuff to COO, effective immediately.
Mining companies face complex operational challenges where compliant solutions can optimise processes.
A consortium of companies comprising Air Liquide, AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, Enerkem and the Port of Rotterdam has signed a project development agreement covering initial investments in an advanced waste-to-chemistry facility in Rotterdam.
Evonik Industries has opened another production line for speciality polyamide 12 powders of its VESTOSINT® brand at its largest global production site in the Marl Chemical Park.
The Surface Treatment global business unit of BASF's Coatings division, operating under the Chemetall brand, has been awarded the highest supplier award in the Airbus Supply Chain and Quality Improvement Program called SQIP.
Univar Inc, a global chemical and ingredient distributor and provider of value-added services, announced today that it will expand its relationship with The Dow Chemical Company to include exclusive distribution rights for UCON™ Fluids and Lubricants in North America.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced full year 2017 sales of CHF 6.377 billion compared to CHF 5.847 billion in 2016.