- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Saudi Aramco and LANXESS AG have announced the completion of Saudi Aramco’s acquisition of LANXESS‘s interest in ARLANXEO Holding B.V., a Netherlands-based speciality chemicals joint venture between Saudi Aramco and LANXESS launched in 2016.
Ten years ago, the Colour Design Studio Europe at BASF’s Münster site was opened as a competence centre for designing new colour concepts for the automotive industry.
Nouryon has launched an innovative multifunctional ingredient, Bermocoll EBM 3000, which optimises the performance of water-based multicolour paints used on building facades to mimic the appearance of stone or marble.
A new powder coating which smooths the way for customers to add coarse texture to surfaces has just been launched by AkzoNobel.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the divestment of Horlicks and other consumer healthcare nutrition brands to Unilever Plc.
The Bayer Group aims to significantly enhance its performance in the coming years and has set itself ambitious growth and margin targets through 2022.
A collaboration spanning the agricultural and pharmaceutical industries received a top honour at the 2018 Agrow Awards.
BASF announces the launch of Valor™, a next-generation Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst technology designed to enhance the performance of FCC catalysts processing heavy residuum oil feedstock.