- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The global smart coatings market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of a large number of players operating the market.
Quaker Chemical Corporation offers comprehensive fluid product ranges for tube and pipe and metalworking processes.
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world, announced that its CEO Bob Patel has been appointed president of the International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA), the global voice of the chemical industry.
KOLON BASF innoPOM Inc., the 50:50 joint venture between KOLON PLASTICS and BASF established in 2016, has started operations at its new polyoxymethylene (POM) production plant in Gimcheon, Korea.
Clariant has announced that it was awarded a long-term supply contract by INEOS to supply CATOFIN catalysts and Heat Generating Material for a major propane dehydrogenation plant to be constructed in Europe.
Nouryon, Tata Steel and the Port of Amsterdam have joined together to study the feasibility of a large green hydrogen cluster in the Amsterdam region.
SOPerior Fertilizer Corp has announced that on 20th September 2018 SOPerior Fertilizer Corp.’s CEO Andrew Squires and Executive Director Bruce Duncan were appointed to the Board of Directors of the Canada India Economic Council.