- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nuberg EPC has been awarded a $53 million turnkey project contract by Middle East Chemicals Company Ltd. (Midchem), Saudi Arabia.
LEO Pharma and Bayer has announced that LEO Pharma has entered into a definitive agreement to buy Bayer’s global prescription dermatology unit.
Customers are the main focus of a new training centre opened by AkzoNobel at its Santo André site near São Paulo in Brazil.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Zarbee's, Inc., a privately held company that is a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
ExxonMobil has said that operations have commenced at its new 1.5 million ton-per-year ethane cracker at the company’s integrated Baytown chemical and refining complex.
Honeywell has announced that Jiangsu Jiarui Chemical Co., Ltd. will use Honeywell UOP's C3 Oleflex™ technology to produce 450,000 metric tons per year of polymer-grade propylene at its facility in the Taixing Industrial Zone in China's Jiangsu Province.
BRANDT has opened a 42,000 square foot production facility for speciality formulations products in Visalia, California.
Conditions over the next decade are likely to become more challenging with considerable uncertainty and disparity of performance throughout the chemical industry says ABB in the first of a two-part white paper launched today on ‘Transforming Chemical Operations Through Technology’.