- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The Board of Directors of Kemira Oyj has resolved to continue the long-term share-based incentive plan directed to a group of key employees in Kemira.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced the completion of testing on ingredients in its MEVOPUR and REMAFIN-EP product ranges to bring them into full compliance with USP <661.1>.
Sailors from team AkzoNobel joined company employees and residents from a neighborhood in downtown Guangzhou, China, today to unveil a special mural created by the winner of a student design competition.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing an innovative pipeline of cancer therapies, today announced a new clinical collaboration with AstraZeneca to evaluate the safety and efficacy of AstraZeneca's durvalumab, a human monoclonal antibody directed against programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1), in combination with SNDX-6352, Syndax's monoclonal antibody inhibitor of Colony-Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF1R), across a variety of solid tumors.
Evonetix Ltd, the Cambridge-based company pioneering an innovative approach to enable scalable and high-fidelity gene synthesis, announced today that it has completed a $12.3 million financing to advance the development of its technology.
MacLellan Rubber has been working closely with their supply chain partners and can announce a breakthrough in Nitrosamine-free polymer materials.
The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) announced today that it was recognised as a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator for the seventh consecutive year.
Novartis recently announced a licensing agreement with Spark Therapeutics covering development, registration and commercialisation rights to voretigene neparvovec in markets outside the US.