- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Corpus Christi Polymers LLC, a newly formed joint venture between Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V, Indorama Ventures Holdings LP, a subsidiary of Indorama Ventures public company limited, and Far Eastern Investment (Holding) Limited, has entered into an asset purchase agreement with M&G USA Corp. and its affiliated debtors whereby CC Polymers will acquire the integrated PTA-PET plant currently under construction in Corpus Christi, Texas, certain M&G intellectual property, and a desalination/boiler plant providing water and steam to the Corpus Christi Project.
Logistics solutions for the pharma and healthcare industry are among the most important growth drivers for Kuehne + Nagel’s European overland business.
The global Water-Soluble Fertiliser Market size was $12.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach $22 billion by 2024.
Working together to inspire students and the next generation of scientists, 3M and Nobel Media are bringing Nobel Laureates to Minnesota for a series of dynamic events, 25th – 26th April, as part of the Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative.
Using its expertise, Omega Plastics has been helping its clients, across several market sectors, develop products from plastic that have a positive impact on the planet and reduce the effect that single-use plastic packaging has on the environment and now, we are urging fellow manufacturers to do the same.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP has announced that it has successfully introduced feedstock and commenced operations of a new ethane cracker at its Cedar Bayou facility in Baytown, Texas.
CF Fertilisers is set to invest approximately £40 million in its North East-based Billingham manufacturing complex following two years of record outputs building on the near 100-year heritage of fertiliser manufacturing at the site.
Greenfield Nitrogen, an early-stage fertiliser company, has announced plans to raise $120 million toward building the first regional anhydrous ammonia plant through grass-roots ownership.