- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Versalis, Eni’s chemicals company and a major player in the polymers and elastomers industry, and Bridgestone Americas (Bridgestone), the leading global producer in the tyre industry, have signed a strategic partnership agreement to develop and deploy a comprehensive technology package to commercialise Guayule in the agricultural, sustainable-rubber and renewable-chemical sectors.
Solvay, a leading global supplier of high-performance polymers, announced today that Advanced Sensor Technologies Inc. (ASTi) selected Ryton® polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) to mould protective housings for two industrial-grade sensors.
The Board of Directors of Kemira Oyj has resolved to continue the long-term share-based incentive plan directed to a group of key employees in Kemira.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced the completion of testing on ingredients in its MEVOPUR and REMAFIN-EP product ranges to bring them into full compliance with USP <661.1>.
Sailors from team AkzoNobel joined company employees and residents from a neighborhood in downtown Guangzhou, China, today to unveil a special mural created by the winner of a student design competition.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing an innovative pipeline of cancer therapies, today announced a new clinical collaboration with AstraZeneca to evaluate the safety and efficacy of AstraZeneca's durvalumab, a human monoclonal antibody directed against programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1), in combination with SNDX-6352, Syndax's monoclonal antibody inhibitor of Colony-Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF1R), across a variety of solid tumors.
Evonetix Ltd, the Cambridge-based company pioneering an innovative approach to enable scalable and high-fidelity gene synthesis, announced today that it has completed a $12.3 million financing to advance the development of its technology.
MacLellan Rubber has been working closely with their supply chain partners and can announce a breakthrough in Nitrosamine-free polymer materials.