- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
History has been made at Westminster Abbey in London with the first major addition to the famous church since 1745 - and AkzoNobel has supplied products for the prestigious project.
Evonik Industries and the Chinese company Wynca have agreed to form a joint venture.
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world, has announced it has completed the acquisition of A. Schulman, Inc., a leading global supplier of high-performance plastic compounds, composites and powders.
A proposal has been prepared by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment in cooperation with ECHA.
Nearly 420 chemical distributors from across the country are gathering in New Orleans this week for ChemEdge, the leading chemical distribution operations and management conference in the United States hosted annually by the National Association of Chemical Distributors.
Gensource Potash Corporation has announced that it has received the Ministerial determination of “not a development” from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment for the Vanguard One project.
Dow Microbial Control, announced recently that its patented antimicrobial technology for textiles and apparel – SILVADUR™ Antimicrobials – has been certified by the Bluesign® system, an important signifier to brands and manufacturers of the technology’s safety.
Nuberg EPC has been awarded a $53 million turnkey project contract by Middle East Chemicals Company Ltd. (Midchem), Saudi Arabia.