- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nearly 420 chemical distributors from across the country are gathering in New Orleans this week for ChemEdge, the leading chemical distribution operations and management conference in the United States hosted annually by the National Association of Chemical Distributors.
Gensource Potash Corporation has announced that it has received the Ministerial determination of “not a development” from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment for the Vanguard One project.
Dow Microbial Control, announced recently that its patented antimicrobial technology for textiles and apparel – SILVADUR™ Antimicrobials – has been certified by the Bluesign® system, an important signifier to brands and manufacturers of the technology’s safety.
Nuberg EPC has been awarded a $53 million turnkey project contract by Middle East Chemicals Company Ltd. (Midchem), Saudi Arabia.
LEO Pharma and Bayer has announced that LEO Pharma has entered into a definitive agreement to buy Bayer’s global prescription dermatology unit.
Customers are the main focus of a new training centre opened by AkzoNobel at its Santo André site near São Paulo in Brazil.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Zarbee's, Inc., a privately held company that is a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
ExxonMobil has said that operations have commenced at its new 1.5 million ton-per-year ethane cracker at the company’s integrated Baytown chemical and refining complex.