- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) announced today that it was recognised as a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator for the seventh consecutive year.
Novartis recently announced a licensing agreement with Spark Therapeutics covering development, registration and commercialisation rights to voretigene neparvovec in markets outside the US.
Evonik and Siemens are planning to use electricity from renewable sources and bacteria to convert carbon dioxide into speciality chemicals.
Sanofi and Bioverativ Inc, a biopharmaceutical company focused on therapies for hemophilia and other rare blood disorders, have entered into a definitive agreement under which Sanofi will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Bioverativ for $105 per share in cash, representing an equity value of approximately $11.6 billion (on a fully diluted basis).
Honeywell Process Solutions has announced that BASF has opened a state-of-the-art control room equipped with Honeywell Experion® technology at its waste incineration complex in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Sandoz, a Novartis division and the global leader in biosimilars, has announced a global partnership with Asia's premier biopharmaceuticals company, Biocon, to develop, manufacture and commercialise multiple biosimilars in immunology and oncology for patients worldwide.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has announced it has received more than 30 orders for multiple Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems a week after launching the new line of benchtop next-generation sequencing (NGS) instruments.