- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
OCP Group and The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company have agreed to explore the phased creation of a new global fertilisers joint venture, in a move that will accelerate the execution of both ADNOC and OCP’s international strategies.
Akzo Nobel, the experts in making paints and coatings has a new standard in quick and reliable advanced colour-matching that’s available to vehicle body shops after AkzoNobel combined two of its most innovative tools into a single system.
Novartis AG has announced the successful completion of the previously announced tender offer by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Novartis AM Merger Corporation, for all the outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, of AveXis, Inc at a price of $218.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, without interest and subject to any tax withholding.
Powder containment and aseptic transfer valve specialist, ChargePoint Technology, has launched a unique Smart monitoring hub to support efficiency and safety within chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
AkzoNobel has become the recommended supplier of automotive refinishes for Mercedes-Benz China, the country's leading luxury auto brand.
SABIC and ExxonMobil have announced that they have created a new joint venture to advance the development of the Gulf Coast Growth Ventures project, a 1.8 million tonne ethane cracker currently planned for construction in San Patricio County, Texas. The facility will also include a mono-ethylene glycol unit and two polyethene units.
Versarien plc, the advanced materials engineering group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Luxus Limited, to develop a UK graphene-enhanced polymer supply chain to enable the volume production of graphene-enhanced plastics.