- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon has completed a €4 million expansion at Mahad, India, which will increase organic peroxides production capacity at the site by 80%.
Evotec SE and Indivumed have entered into a research collaboration to discover and develop first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
Novartis has completed the spin-off of the Alcon eye care devices business.
Nouryon has introduced a new powder version of its Perkadox 16 organic peroxide.
Leaps by Bayer, the investment arm of the global life sciences company Bayer, and Khloris Biosciences, a biotechnology company, have joined forces to develop novel, first-in-class anti-cancer vaccines based on human induced pluripotent stem cells.
AveXis, a Novartis company, has signed an agreement to purchase an advanced biologics therapy manufacturing campus in Longmont, Colorado.
Neste and Åbo Akademi University have signed a letter of intent on strategic cooperation, with the aim of improving the competitiveness of both parties while increasing Finnish chemical industry expertise, including such fields as chemical and process engineering, bioeconomy, and circular economy.
Fluor Corporation’s joint venture with TechnipFMC has successfully completed its engineering, procurement and construction management services scope of work on Sasol’s world-scale petrochemical complex in Westlake, Louisiana.