- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
KBR, Inc has announced that it has been awarded an ammonia plant contract by Toyo Engineering Corporation for the Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd greenfield urea project in Gorakhpur, India.
AkzoNobel announces the sale of 100% of its Specialty Chemicals business to The Carlyle Group and GIC for an enterprise value of €10.1 billion.
Corpus Christi Polymers LLC, a newly formed joint venture between Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V, Indorama Ventures Holdings LP, a subsidiary of Indorama Ventures public company limited, and Far Eastern Investment (Holding) Limited, has entered into an asset purchase agreement with M&G USA Corp. and its affiliated debtors whereby CC Polymers will acquire the integrated PTA-PET plant currently under construction in Corpus Christi, Texas, certain M&G intellectual property, and a desalination/boiler plant providing water and steam to the Corpus Christi Project.
Logistics solutions for the pharma and healthcare industry are among the most important growth drivers for Kuehne + Nagel’s European overland business.
The global Water-Soluble Fertiliser Market size was $12.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach $22 billion by 2024.
Working together to inspire students and the next generation of scientists, 3M and Nobel Media are bringing Nobel Laureates to Minnesota for a series of dynamic events, 25th – 26th April, as part of the Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative.
Using its expertise, Omega Plastics has been helping its clients, across several market sectors, develop products from plastic that have a positive impact on the planet and reduce the effect that single-use plastic packaging has on the environment and now, we are urging fellow manufacturers to do the same.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP has announced that it has successfully introduced feedstock and commenced operations of a new ethane cracker at its Cedar Bayou facility in Baytown, Texas.