- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
ExxonMobil has said that operations have commenced at its new 1.5 million ton-per-year ethane cracker at the company’s integrated Baytown chemical and refining complex.
Honeywell has announced that Jiangsu Jiarui Chemical Co., Ltd. will use Honeywell UOP's C3 Oleflex™ technology to produce 450,000 metric tons per year of polymer-grade propylene at its facility in the Taixing Industrial Zone in China's Jiangsu Province.
BRANDT has opened a 42,000 square foot production facility for speciality formulations products in Visalia, California.
Conditions over the next decade are likely to become more challenging with considerable uncertainty and disparity of performance throughout the chemical industry says ABB in the first of a two-part white paper launched today on ‘Transforming Chemical Operations Through Technology’.
Fuel Tech, Inc has announced the receipt of multiple air pollution control contracts from customers in the US and China.
Bayer Animal Health GmbH and Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc have signed a global license agreement to advance innovative parasiticides for companion animals based on MCAG’s innovation and technology.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals will upgrade its Rotterdam chlor-alkali plant to strengthen the development of the local industrial cluster.
Sumitomo Chemical and BASF, two of the world’s leading chemical companies have announced that under an existing joint development framework, Sumitomo Chemical has submitted a registration application in the EU for the novel fungicide compound with the ISO common name metyltetraprole.