- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
ExxonMobil will proceed with a $2 billion investment to expand its Baytown, Texas chemical plant, which will create approximately 2,000 jobs during construction and contribute to the approximate 15% return the company expects from its chemical investments.
Raytheon is developing a portable device to evaluate bacteria and their potential to cause harm—information that could support the future development of medical countermeasures and improved screening tools.
Nouryon has completed a €4 million expansion at Mahad, India, which will increase organic peroxides production capacity at the site by 80%.
Evotec SE and Indivumed have entered into a research collaboration to discover and develop first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
Novartis has completed the spin-off of the Alcon eye care devices business.
Nouryon has introduced a new powder version of its Perkadox 16 organic peroxide.
Leaps by Bayer, the investment arm of the global life sciences company Bayer, and Khloris Biosciences, a biotechnology company, have joined forces to develop novel, first-in-class anti-cancer vaccines based on human induced pluripotent stem cells.
AveXis, a Novartis company, has signed an agreement to purchase an advanced biologics therapy manufacturing campus in Longmont, Colorado.