- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
On Saturday, SABIC was proud to participate in Innovation to Impact Forum 2018 #InnovationtoImpact co-hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST), on the campus of MIT.
KBR, Inc has announced that it has been awarded an ammonia plant contract by Toyo Engineering Corporation for the Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd greenfield urea project in Gorakhpur, India.
AkzoNobel announces the sale of 100% of its Specialty Chemicals business to The Carlyle Group and GIC for an enterprise value of €10.1 billion.
Corpus Christi Polymers LLC, a newly formed joint venture between Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V, Indorama Ventures Holdings LP, a subsidiary of Indorama Ventures public company limited, and Far Eastern Investment (Holding) Limited, has entered into an asset purchase agreement with M&G USA Corp. and its affiliated debtors whereby CC Polymers will acquire the integrated PTA-PET plant currently under construction in Corpus Christi, Texas, certain M&G intellectual property, and a desalination/boiler plant providing water and steam to the Corpus Christi Project.
Logistics solutions for the pharma and healthcare industry are among the most important growth drivers for Kuehne + Nagel’s European overland business.
The global Water-Soluble Fertiliser Market size was $12.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach $22 billion by 2024.
Working together to inspire students and the next generation of scientists, 3M and Nobel Media are bringing Nobel Laureates to Minnesota for a series of dynamic events, 25th – 26th April, as part of the Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative.
Using its expertise, Omega Plastics has been helping its clients, across several market sectors, develop products from plastic that have a positive impact on the planet and reduce the effect that single-use plastic packaging has on the environment and now, we are urging fellow manufacturers to do the same.