- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Sailors from team AkzoNobel joined company employees and residents from a neighborhood in downtown Guangzhou, China, today to unveil a special mural created by the winner of a student design competition.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing an innovative pipeline of cancer therapies, today announced a new clinical collaboration with AstraZeneca to evaluate the safety and efficacy of AstraZeneca's durvalumab, a human monoclonal antibody directed against programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1), in combination with SNDX-6352, Syndax's monoclonal antibody inhibitor of Colony-Stimulating Factor 1 Receptor (CSF1R), across a variety of solid tumors.
Evonetix Ltd, the Cambridge-based company pioneering an innovative approach to enable scalable and high-fidelity gene synthesis, announced today that it has completed a $12.3 million financing to advance the development of its technology.
MacLellan Rubber has been working closely with their supply chain partners and can announce a breakthrough in Nitrosamine-free polymer materials.
The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) announced today that it was recognised as a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator for the seventh consecutive year.
Novartis recently announced a licensing agreement with Spark Therapeutics covering development, registration and commercialisation rights to voretigene neparvovec in markets outside the US.
Evonik and Siemens are planning to use electricity from renewable sources and bacteria to convert carbon dioxide into speciality chemicals.
Sanofi and Bioverativ Inc, a biopharmaceutical company focused on therapies for hemophilia and other rare blood disorders, have entered into a definitive agreement under which Sanofi will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Bioverativ for $105 per share in cash, representing an equity value of approximately $11.6 billion (on a fully diluted basis).