- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Customers are the main focus of a new training centre opened by AkzoNobel at its Santo André site near São Paulo in Brazil.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Zarbee's, Inc., a privately held company that is a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
ExxonMobil has said that operations have commenced at its new 1.5 million ton-per-year ethane cracker at the company’s integrated Baytown chemical and refining complex.
Honeywell has announced that Jiangsu Jiarui Chemical Co., Ltd. will use Honeywell UOP's C3 Oleflex™ technology to produce 450,000 metric tons per year of polymer-grade propylene at its facility in the Taixing Industrial Zone in China's Jiangsu Province.
BRANDT has opened a 42,000 square foot production facility for speciality formulations products in Visalia, California.
Conditions over the next decade are likely to become more challenging with considerable uncertainty and disparity of performance throughout the chemical industry says ABB in the first of a two-part white paper launched today on ‘Transforming Chemical Operations Through Technology’.
Fuel Tech, Inc has announced the receipt of multiple air pollution control contracts from customers in the US and China.
Bayer Animal Health GmbH and Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc have signed a global license agreement to advance innovative parasiticides for companion animals based on MCAG’s innovation and technology.