- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Evonik Industries has opened another production line for speciality polyamide 12 powders of its VESTOSINT® brand at its largest global production site in the Marl Chemical Park.
The Surface Treatment global business unit of BASF's Coatings division, operating under the Chemetall brand, has been awarded the highest supplier award in the Airbus Supply Chain and Quality Improvement Program called SQIP.
Univar Inc, a global chemical and ingredient distributor and provider of value-added services, announced today that it will expand its relationship with The Dow Chemical Company to include exclusive distribution rights for UCON™ Fluids and Lubricants in North America.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced full year 2017 sales of CHF 6.377 billion compared to CHF 5.847 billion in 2016.
Versalis, Eni’s chemicals company and a major player in the polymers and elastomers industry, and Bridgestone Americas (Bridgestone), the leading global producer in the tyre industry, have signed a strategic partnership agreement to develop and deploy a comprehensive technology package to commercialise Guayule in the agricultural, sustainable-rubber and renewable-chemical sectors.
Solvay, a leading global supplier of high-performance polymers, announced today that Advanced Sensor Technologies Inc. (ASTi) selected Ryton® polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) to mould protective housings for two industrial-grade sensors.
The Board of Directors of Kemira Oyj has resolved to continue the long-term share-based incentive plan directed to a group of key employees in Kemira.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced the completion of testing on ingredients in its MEVOPUR and REMAFIN-EP product ranges to bring them into full compliance with USP <661.1>.