- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Powder containment and aseptic transfer valve specialist, ChargePoint Technology, has launched a unique Smart monitoring hub to support efficiency and safety within chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
AkzoNobel has become the recommended supplier of automotive refinishes for Mercedes-Benz China, the country's leading luxury auto brand.
SABIC and ExxonMobil have announced that they have created a new joint venture to advance the development of the Gulf Coast Growth Ventures project, a 1.8 million tonne ethane cracker currently planned for construction in San Patricio County, Texas. The facility will also include a mono-ethylene glycol unit and two polyethene units.
Versarien plc, the advanced materials engineering group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Luxus Limited, to develop a UK graphene-enhanced polymer supply chain to enable the volume production of graphene-enhanced plastics.
With MasterSeal 7000 CR from Master Builders Solutions, BASF has announced an innovation to protect concrete and steel structures in extreme wastewater environments.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, has announced first quarter 2018 sales of CHF 1.722 billion compared to CHF 1.602 billion in the first quarter of 2017.
Nestlé has inaugurated two new factories in the China Medical City in Taizhou, Jiangsu Province. The factories will meet the needs of consumers for Foods for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP) and skin care products.