- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
ArcelorMittal has begun construction of new premises at its site in Ghent, Belgium, to house a pioneering new installation which will convert carbon-containing gas from its blast furnaces into bioethanol.
Applications for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation's international fellowship programs are now being accepted for this year's round.
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world that produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions, has recently announced that Fujian Zhongjing Petrochemical Co., Ltd. has selected LyondellBasell 5th Generation Spheripol technology.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground on a project to expand production capacity and upgrade its organic peroxides facility in Mahad, India.
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly owned subsidiary of Engineering and Construction major Larsen & Toubro Limited, in consortium with TechnipFMC, a global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies, has won two significant orders from Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL), a joint venture company of IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL and HFCL.
Nutrien Ltd and Tianqi Lithium Corporation have announced that they have signed an agreement, whereby Tianqi Lithium has agreed to purchase 62,556,568 "A shares" of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. held by Nutrien for consideration of $65 per share in cash.
OCP Group and The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company have agreed to explore the phased creation of a new global fertilisers joint venture, in a move that will accelerate the execution of both ADNOC and OCP’s international strategies.