- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its public policy papers, “A Better Balance: A Roadmap to Biodiversity Net Gain”. The paper calls for action to address the perceived tension between construction and the environment, through nine core recommendations.
New research led by WMG, at the University of Warwick, has found an effective approach to replacing graphite in the anodes of lithium-ion batteries using silicon, by reinforcing the anode’s structure with graphene girders.
AECOM Capital, the investment arm of AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, and Houston-based PMRG, one of the nation’s leading real estate companies, have announced that they have closed on equity and debt financing to develop 328 multifamily units and 14,967 square feet of ground-floor retail in a luxury high-rise tower located on a 1.16-acre site at 3300 Main Street in Houston’s midtown district.
Aecon Group Inc. and CCCC International Holding Limited (CCCI) has announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which CCCI will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aecon for $20.37 per share in cash, representing an enterprise value of $1.51 billion.
Amey has been awarded Leaders in Diversity status for its ongoing commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, a spokesperson for the company announced today.
Leading public service provider Amey has partnered with the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative to tackle the challenges facing disabled people in the workplace, a spokesperson announced today.
The Board of Directors has appointed Anders Danielsson new President and CEO of Skanska. He will succeed Johan Karlström who previously announced he will step down.