- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
A multimedia app that will reduce injuries and save lives on construction projects across the globe has been developed by researchers at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Kybotech, the Nottinghamshire based manufacturer of sheds and garden buildings, has almost doubled profits following significant investment in the manufacturing process.
BAM Construction North West has installed a nine-foot hand-crafted bronze statue of Mahatma Gandhi in front of Manchester Cathedral.
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its public policy papers, “A Better Balance: A Roadmap to Biodiversity Net Gain”. The paper calls for action to address the perceived tension between construction and the environment, through nine core recommendations.
Last week, the A14 Integrated Delivery Team, a joint venture between Balfour Beatty, Costain and Skanska, and design consultants Atkins and CH2M, announced the early opening of the brand new dual carriageway a full year ahead of schedule.
A-Plant has been awarded a five-year contract with award-winning infrastructure supplier Story Contracting, which provides construction, civil engineering and rail solutions across England and Scotland.
Since November 2018, AALBORG EXTREMETM LIGHT120, the new generation of premixed Ultra-High-Performance Concrete based on AALBORG WHITE® cement is being launched in the global market.