- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Mace has announced a brand refresh of its fit-out business, ‘Mace Interiors’, and has appointed a new director, Stewart Ward, to run it. The move has been made to better align with Mace’s corporate brand and to reflect closer association with the Mace Group.
Between 5th – 8th July 2018, 30 intrepid Mace employees, clients and supply chain partners took on the epic cycling challenge of Passo dello Stelvio and the classic Italian climbs of Gavia and Mortirolo.
The current generation of wood machinists, carpenters, fixing carpenters and structural timber installers have recognised the Makita LS1016 260mm slide compound mitre saw as the benchmark by which all other machines have been compared.
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.
During the construction of the “Tunnel de Champel” in Geneva, MasterEase from Master Builders Solutions® proved to be the perfect superplasticiser for sprayed concrete.
Mates in Mind, the UK based charity that aims to provide clear information to employers on available support and guidance on a wide spectrum of mental health services, has appointed James Rudoni as its Managing Director.