- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
OVG-Seattle and NHL Seattle have announced Skanska-Hunt, a joint venture between Skanska and AECOM Hunt, as general contractor for the redevelopment of the Seattle Centre Arena.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.
Construction giant Skanska is to invest EUR 27m in the new office project, Praga Studios, in Prague. The seven-floor building will offer a total leasable area of about 12,000 square meters.
SNC-Lavalin has announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Project Development and Management International LLC (PDMI) in Oman, to design and deliver a greenfield chlor-alkali PVC plant 150km southeast of the Omani capital Muscat.
Metsä Group’s new visitor centre in Äänekoski, in Central Finland, is a prime example of a fast construction using wood. The 1,000 m2 building showcases how Metsä Wood’s Kerto LVL products enable fast, light and green construction.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living has contracted Balfour Beatty as construction manager for its mixed-use, multifamily Osprey project located in West Midtown Atlanta.
Toromont Industries Ltd, a diversified industrials company providing specialized capital equipment and ongoing support to customers in various sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses and net operating assets of the Hewitt Group of companies in exchange for consideration of $917.7 million cash plus the issuance of 2.25 million Toromont shares (nominally $100 million based on 10 day average share price as at signing) for a total consideration of $1.0177 billion.