- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
After two years of extensive discussions with Norwich City Council, including consultation and exhibitions with the local community, housebuilder Weston Homes, in conjunction with landowner and retail expert Columbia Threadneedle, have now formally submitted a hybrid planning application for the regeneration of Anglia Square, currently a substantial under-occupied and underutilised north Norwich site.
Wood Group is providing GSK Vaccines GmbH, part of GlaxoSmithKline Group, with engineering, procurement and construction management services for a new biotech facility to be built in Marburg, Germany.