- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
At ISH 2019, the Siemens Building Technologies Division will present numerous innovations from its product and systems portfolio, as well as new digital services for customers.
Sika, the Burkard family and Saint-Gobain have signed agreements which terminate and resolve their dispute to the common benefit of all parties involved and that of their respective shareholders and stakeholders.
OVG-Seattle and NHL Seattle have announced Skanska-Hunt, a joint venture between Skanska and AECOM Hunt, as general contractor for the redevelopment of the Seattle Centre Arena.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.
Construction giant Skanska is to invest EUR 27m in the new office project, Praga Studios, in Prague. The seven-floor building will offer a total leasable area of about 12,000 square meters.
SNC-Lavalin has announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Project Development and Management International LLC (PDMI) in Oman, to design and deliver a greenfield chlor-alkali PVC plant 150km southeast of the Omani capital Muscat.