- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
BASF is presenting its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the aerated concrete industry under its brand name of Master Builders Solutions® at the 6th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete.
Nouryon has launched a redispersible polymer powder, Elotex HD2040, that will help customers producing dry-mix mortars for the building and construction market to meet the latest quality and sustainability requirements.
A new era of electricity generation has dawned in North Yorkshire after pioneering energy from the waste plant was declared fully operational.
Commencing on 1st March, Pöyry Deutschland became a member of the German Chapter of the international organisation buildingSMART.
Prysmian Group, a world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry, has been awarded a contract worth approximately €30 million by PGL, a floating offshore wind farm project located in southern France, which is part of EDF Renewables, for the development of a turn-key submarine cable system.
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Renmatix, a leader in the global plant-based technology movement, will jointly develop biomass-based performance additives that improve the properties of architectural paints and construction materials.