- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
NCC has been selected by state-owned real estate company Senate Properties to construct the new building for the National Institute for Health and Welfare in, Helsinki, Finland.
Network Rail has awarded the contract for the reconstruction of the Dawlish sea wall to BAM Nuttall ahead of work starting to increase the resilience of the vital rail artery to the South West, which communities, businesses and visitors to this popular region depend on for connecting with the rest of the UK.
BASF is presenting its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the aerated concrete industry under its brand name of Master Builders Solutions® at the 6th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete.
Nouryon has launched a redispersible polymer powder, Elotex HD2040, that will help customers producing dry-mix mortars for the building and construction market to meet the latest quality and sustainability requirements.
A ground-breaking ceremony was held last week at Harwell Campus with the Mace Group to commence work on the £40 million, 58,000 sq. ft. building that will form the central hub of the new Rosalind Franklin Institute.