- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Autodesk, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire PlanGrid, a leading provider of construction productivity software, for $875 million net of cash.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is bringing the construction site to the classroom as thousands of students across the UK register to find out more about construction and the exciting developments happening within the sector.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is helping to promote the construction industry to every school and college in the UK through a series of Construction LIVE events.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure company, has announced that it has been awarded a £43 million contract by Wapping Wharf Living, a joint venture between developers Umberslade and Muse, to deliver the second phase of Bristol’s Wapping Wharf regeneration project.
The circa £1.2 million Alexandra Head scheme to construct a new events area has officially opened in Cardiff Bay.
Recently, Balfour Beatty launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Maintaining Momentum: Growth for the North” and “The Midlands Engine: Building the Gateway to the Global Economy”.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon construction, has been awarded a SD$253 million data centre contract in Singapore for Global Switch, a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale, carrier and cloud neutral, multi-tenanted data centres across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.