- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
BAM employees are celebrating two million hours worked lost time injury free at the building site for the Museum of the Future in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The consortium consisting of BAM-PGGM and HABAU has reached financial close on the Availability Model A10/A24 AS Neuruppin to AD Pankow in Germany. The construction volume is €650 million.
Specialist multi-utility and civil engineering company, blu-3 has been awarded a third phase of works as part of one of Ireland’s largest construction projects to build a new data centre for a global social media organisation.
BRE and the International WELL Building Institute has released a new, improved briefing paper that outlines how projects may achieve both a certified BREEAM rating and WELL Certification.
Loaded on the barge for special cargo transport, the last delivery of steel gates constructed in order to save Venice from floodings was carried out from Brodosplit Shipyard.
Carillion plc provides an update on discussions with its creditors, disposals and new contract wins.