- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and CH2M HILL Companies Ltd have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Jacobs will acquire all the outstanding shares of CH2M in a cash and stock transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $3.27 billion, including approximately $416 million of CH2M net debt.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by The Crown Estate to redevelop Morley House on Regent Street in a £36m project.
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.
During the construction of the “Tunnel de Champel” in Geneva, MasterEase from Master Builders Solutions® proved to be the perfect superplasticiser for sprayed concrete.
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.
Siemens will be exhibiting at the "SPS IPC Drives" 2017 with an array of applications and examples of how machine and plant builders can sharpen their competitive edge with digitalisation.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.