- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
SNC-Lavalin has announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Project Development and Management International LLC (PDMI) in Oman, to design and deliver a greenfield chlor-alkali PVC plant 150km southeast of the Omani capital Muscat.
Metsä Group’s new visitor centre in Äänekoski, in Central Finland, is a prime example of a fast construction using wood. The 1,000 m2 building showcases how Metsä Wood’s Kerto LVL products enable fast, light and green construction.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living has contracted Balfour Beatty as construction manager for its mixed-use, multifamily Osprey project located in West Midtown Atlanta.
Toromont Industries Ltd, a diversified industrials company providing specialized capital equipment and ongoing support to customers in various sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses and net operating assets of the Hewitt Group of companies in exchange for consideration of $917.7 million cash plus the issuance of 2.25 million Toromont shares (nominally $100 million based on 10 day average share price as at signing) for a total consideration of $1.0177 billion.
Archaeologists working on the A14, the biggest road project currently under construction in the UK, have discovered a Roman trade distribution centre, an abandoned medieval village and three prehistoric monuments, among many other nationally significant archaeological discoveries.