- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.
During the construction of the “Tunnel de Champel” in Geneva, MasterEase from Master Builders Solutions® proved to be the perfect superplasticiser for sprayed concrete.
Mates in Mind, the UK based charity that aims to provide clear information to employers on available support and guidance on a wide spectrum of mental health services, has appointed James Rudoni as its Managing Director.
Mates in Mind welcomes the launch of the online Mental Health at Work gateway and emphasises that changing workplace cultures requires ongoing leadership and hands-on-support
The McAvoy Group has been appointed to the LHC Modular Buildings Framework, which has a combined value of more than £1 billion. The LHC is one of the UK’s longest-established public sector procurement specialists.
The Open Source Wood initiative was launched in June 2017 by Metsä Wood in order to accelerate growth in urban wood construction. The new opensourcewood.com offers a platform for knowledge sharing and collaboration. The service is free and welcomes all organisations and individuals.
Morgan Sindall Construction has been appointed by Arc Partnership, on behalf of Nottinghamshire County Council, to build a new primary school near Edwalton, Nottingham.