- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
PORR has been charged with the complex modernisation of a section of the critical railway line number 131.
Commencing on 1st March, Pöyry Deutschland became a member of the German Chapter of the international organisation buildingSMART.
Prysmian Group, a world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry, has been awarded a contract worth approximately €30 million by PGL, a floating offshore wind farm project located in southern France, which is part of EDF Renewables, for the development of a turn-key submarine cable system.
Building on the city’s history of pioneering beautiful homes and thriving communities, City of York Council has contracted Wates Group to build 140 homes, and local residents are invited to meet them ahead of construction starting next month.
Quintain Limited has established a subsidiary in Ireland with plans to develop more than 9,000 new homes and 600,000 square feet of commercial space.
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Renmatix, a leader in the global plant-based technology movement, will jointly develop biomass-based performance additives that improve the properties of architectural paints and construction materials.
Skanska AB named Richard Kennedy an Executive Vice President of Skanska AB and President and Chief Executive Officer of Skanska USA, overseeing the company's construction operations in the United States, the US corporate staff functions and Skanska's infrastructure development operations.