- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Archaeologists working on the A14, the biggest road project currently under construction in the UK, have discovered a Roman trade distribution centre, an abandoned medieval village and three prehistoric monuments, among many other nationally significant archaeological discoveries.
VINCI Construction finalised the acquisition of the Seymour Whyte company based in Queensland.
Panamanian President, Laurentino Cortizo, and Panama Canal Administrator, Jorge Quijano, have unveiled the Atlantic Bridge in Colón.
VINCI Construction, through its subsidiary Freyssinet, is launching Concreative, a new company focused on 3D printing of high-performance concrete. The company offers a fully integrated service, from design to on-site installation.
The Link Alliance, which includes VINCI Construction subsidiaries and several esteemed partners, has signed the Design-Construction Alliance contract for Package 3 of the City Rail Link project in New Zealand.
VINCI Energies, via its subsidiary Eitech, has signed a contract with NCC Sverige AB regarding responsibility for all technical installations to the partial project E02 Central Station in Gothenburg.
VINCI has announced the launch of ‘Give me 5’, an ambitious scheme designed to combat inequality.
Anbang Insurance Group has announced the continuation of restoration efforts at Waldorf Astoria New York, as the iconic hotel enters its second phase of construction.