- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Maidstone Borough Council has awarded Rydon the contract for the construction of a new facility aspiring to be the county’s first Academic, Health and Science Centre focused environment.
Salini Impregilo’s U.S. subsidiary, The Lane Construction Corporation, has won a $181-million design-and-build contract to widen Interstate 85 (I-85) in Cherokee County, South Carolina, confirming their leadership in the road and highway sector in the United States where Lane registered a 16.1% rise in revenues and a record order backlog of €3 billion in 2017.
Working at a busy urban site in Algiers, Algeria, Sarens recently used the CC2800-1 crane to manoeuvre and install a wooden frame for an Olympic swimming pool roof.
Schiphol has signed long-term contracts with BAM, Heijmans and VolkerWessels.
Siemens will be exhibiting at the "SPS IPC Drives" 2017 with an array of applications and examples of how machine and plant builders can sharpen their competitive edge with digitalisation.
At ISH 2019, the Siemens Building Technologies Division will present numerous innovations from its product and systems portfolio, as well as new digital services for customers.