- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty has announced that it has been appointed to deliver the £214 million North and South 400kV overhead line project on behalf of National Grid.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure company, has announced that it has been awarded a £43 million contract by Wapping Wharf Living, a joint venture between developers Umberslade and Muse, to deliver the second phase of Bristol’s Wapping Wharf regeneration project.
Balfour Beatty Communities has successfully acquired Preserve at Southwind, a 306-unit apartment community located in Memphis, Tennessee.
The circa £1.2 million Alexandra Head scheme to construct a new events area has officially opened in Cardiff Bay.
Recently, Balfour Beatty launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Maintaining Momentum: Growth for the North” and “The Midlands Engine: Building the Gateway to the Global Economy”.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon construction, has been awarded a SD$253 million data centre contract in Singapore for Global Switch, a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale, carrier and cloud neutral, multi-tenanted data centres across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Balfour Beatty announces its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the Homantin luxury residential project by Gold Topmont Limited.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.