- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.
Balfour Beatty has been contracted by NP International (NPI) to build the 1.3-million-square-foot, mixed-use Gables Station development located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has uncovered a significant archaeological find on its A9/A85 Perth Transport Futures project for Perth and Kinross Council.
Balfour Beatty, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the ‘Tuen Mun-Chek Lap Kok Link – Northern Connection Tunnel Buildings, Electrical and Mechanical Works’ contract worth HK$2.6 billion for the Highways Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has officially opened its major A21 upgrade project for Highways England.
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.