- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The circa £1.2 million Alexandra Head scheme to construct a new events area has officially opened in Cardiff Bay.
Recently, Balfour Beatty launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Maintaining Momentum: Growth for the North” and “The Midlands Engine: Building the Gateway to the Global Economy”.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon construction, has been awarded a SD$253 million data centre contract in Singapore for Global Switch, a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale, carrier and cloud neutral, multi-tenanted data centres across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Balfour Beatty announces its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the Homantin luxury residential project by Gold Topmont Limited.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.