- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
CEMEX UK provides concrete for Europe’s first ever strongfloor.
Why fix a road today if it’s slated to be ripped up for new sewers next summer?
Following some recent serious incidents involving Forward Tipping Dumpers, an industry forum was formed in October 2016 with an aim to avoid future incidents that have happened with these machine types.
Department for Work and Pensions Interserve, the international support services and construction group, has been awarded a five-year contract worth £227 million to provide facilities management services for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
To optimise the distribution of its tyres, Michelin, the world’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, expanded its Spanish logistics centre in Araia and built a new one in Illescas.