- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
To optimise the distribution of its tyres, Michelin, the world’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, expanded its Spanish logistics centre in Araia and built a new one in Illescas.
The Netflow consortium, comprising Cintra and Plenary, has achieved financial close on the €1,150 million Western Roads Upgrade project, Victoria’s largest single investment in arterial roads to date.
Representatives from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, known as the Kuwait Fund, recently visited Fluor’s Farnborough UK office to monitor its ongoing training initiative for Kuwaiti engineers.
On 24th February, more than 400 of the forklift truck industry’s leading figures gathered at the International Centre in Telford to celebrate all that’s best in the sector and bestow its most prestigious honour: an FLTA Award for Excellence.
MP David Lidington announced the government will continue to deliver all public-sector services following the insolvency of Carillion PLC.
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.