- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
CEMEX UK provides concrete for Europe’s first ever strongfloor.
The winning project of the 2018 Structural Timber Awards ‘Best Retail & Leisure Project’ and ‘Best Use of Solid Wood’ categories were three Waterside Lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest.
Why fix a road today if it’s slated to be ripped up for new sewers next summer?
Today, representatives from Altrad, Balfour Beatty Bailey, Cavendish Nuclear and Doosan Babcock joined forces to officially form the MEH Joint Venture to deliver the erection sequence for the UK’s first new nuclear power station in two decades.
Following some recent serious incidents involving Forward Tipping Dumpers, an industry forum was formed in October 2016 with an aim to avoid future incidents that have happened with these machine types.
Department for Work and Pensions Interserve, the international support services and construction group, has been awarded a five-year contract worth £227 million to provide facilities management services for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).