- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.
Royal BAM Group’s Irish operating company has acquired a non-controlling share in leading modular homes provider Modern Homes Ireland.
BAM employees are celebrating two million hours worked lost time injury free at the building site for the Museum of the Future in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Royal BAM Group NV will change the top structure of the company in the first quarter of 2019.
The consortium consisting of BAM-PGGM and HABAU has reached financial close on the Availability Model A10/A24 AS Neuruppin to AD Pankow in Germany. The construction volume is €650 million.
In 2019 Royal BAM Group NV turns 150.
citydev.brussels, the public body responsible for the urban development of the Brussels-Capital Region, has awarded BAM the contracts for two new projects in the Brussels borough of Anderlecht.