- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty Living Places has been awarded a £34 million, one-year extension for its Warwickshire Highways Maintenance Contract by Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Balfour Beatty has been recognised for its commitment to sustainability, securing seven awards at the prestigious Green Apple Awards at The Houses of Parliament and an additional prize for Construction Project of The Year at the Construction, Quarry and Recycling awards in Northern Ireland.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded the £267 million Midland Metropolitan Hospital contract on behalf of Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Balfour Beatty has secured a £25.7 million contract to renovate the historic Union Terrace Gardens in Aberdeen on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.
Balfour Beatty has been contracted by NP International (NPI) to build the 1.3-million-square-foot, mixed-use Gables Station development located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has uncovered a significant archaeological find on its A9/A85 Perth Transport Futures project for Perth and Kinross Council.