- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and CH2M HILL Companies Ltd have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Jacobs will acquire all the outstanding shares of CH2M in a cash and stock transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $3.27 billion, including approximately $416 million of CH2M net debt.
James Hardie Industries plc has announced that it has completed its acquisition of German-based XI (DL) Holdings GmbH and its subsidiaries including, but not limited to, Fermacell GmbH, from Xella International S.A. in an all-cash transaction based on an enterprise value of €473 million.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by The Crown Estate to redevelop Morley House on Regent Street in a £36m project.
Kier has been named the preferred bidder by the Real Ideals Organisation (RIO) to build a centre for immersive technologies, featuring a 360-degree cinema, the first of its kind in Europe.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by Public Health England (PHE) to deliver a new £160m specialist bioscience laboratory building as part of a new £400m world-leading public health science campus and headquarters in Harlow.
Komatsu Ltd and NVIDIA Corporation are partnering to improve the safety and productivity of construction job site operations by introducing AI.